Sleepy Cuddles (IBVS Crink)

Spooky-Catto the two g ays

Isaac blinked the sleep out of his eyes as he woke up. He turned over to face his phone, which was loudly ringing. It was 7 in the morning, who was calling him now?! Groaning, he sat up and grabbed his phone. His hair lazily flopped in front of his face as he sat up, but he didn't care. When he answered he was ready to give a mouthful to whoever had called him, but he shut his mouth once he heard the other's voice. Chris.

"Hey, Isaac-" He started, "I uh... Kinda got locked out of my house, can I come over?" He asked, hoping this would work. He did, actually, get locked out of his house. His parents had the keys, and they were long gone. Isaac, groaning as he had just woken up, took awhile to respond. Finally, he let out a yawn followed by a, "Sure.. Whatever.." "Thanks, man! I'll be there soon!" Chris then hung up, leaving Isaac tired and disorientated.

Once he had realized what was actually going on, he rubbed his eyes and got up. He took a shower, and just as he got out he heard the doorbell ring. He dried off as quickly as he could and threw on his clothing before sprinting to the door and opening it for Chris. He walked in like he owned the place, and he kind of really did. When he wasn't at Nevin's he was hanging out with Isaac.

Isaac went and dried off his hair, blow drying it as well. Chris sat himself on the couch and turned on some cartoons, Charlie letting out an irritated whine at the childish shows Chris liked. It was already bad enough that they were with Isaac, the dude Chris was super gay for, and now Charlie had to be tortured by watching shows for children. Chris told him to shut up just as Isaac came out form the bathroom and sat next to him, looking to the TV.

The two sat on the couch for about an hour, just watching the TV. They would occasionally chat or look at each other. After awhile Isaac leaned himself against Chris, who put his arm around the boy. Charlie had let out a noise of disgust, though Chris ignored it. He enjoyed being this close to Isaac. It made him feel.. Happy. Isaac had closed his eyes after awhile, cuddling up to the other boy.

Soon enough Chris had to get up. He had gotten tired of watching cartoons and wanted to put on some sort of movie. He wasn't sure which one, but he knew Isaac would have something he could watch. So, shifting away from the boy's grip, he got up. This woke up Isaac, who made a small whine as Chris walked to the container they kept the movies in. He gave a small chuckle as he sifted through the movies at how Isaac wanted him back to be his pillow.

Once he had picked out a movie, (That wasn't something stupid for once) he sat back down. Isaac immediately took this as an offer to put his arms around Chris and cuddle up to him. He still didn't mind, putting an arm around Isaac and pulling him closer. The two cuddled for a bit as they watched the movie, occasionally making small talk. Luckily through most of this Charlie had shut his mouth.

After awhile Isaac had fallen asleep again, still using Chris as a pillow. A soft smile came upon Chris's lips as he placed a small kiss to the sleeping boy's forehead. Charlie made a childish disgusted noise. That was so gross! Chris held Isaac close for the rest of the time he watched the movie, Isaac only waking up once it was over.

Chris looked to Isaac as he opened his eyes, yawning. The two fell quiet for a bit. After a bit, as if a force was pulling them together, Chris leaned down. His lips met with Isaac's, who didn't make an attempt to stop him, actually moving his arms around Chris to kiss him better. Charlie let another disgusted noise. After a bit the two broke apart, a smile spreading across Isaac's lips. No words were needed to share the emotion that both of them felt. This was how they spent the rest of the day, cuddling, kissing, and watching movies.