Confusion and Love (Insomnight)

This was requested by midnight_diary

Dream stared down at his phone with a sigh, putting his hand to his cheek and closing his eyes. Simply put, he was in love with two people; Nightmare, his own brother, and Error, his fatal enemy. Nightmare was just so sweet to him and Error- Error just needed love. 

He had decided to ask the two to meet him in Dreamtale to talk tomorrow. He laid back on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. What if they tried to fight over him? Would everything be okay? He sighed, shaking his head a bit. 

Quietly, he fell asleep. He had a few dreams where Error and Nightmare would fight over him, or where he would get kisses and cuddles from them. Eventually, he went into a state of not dreaming at all.

--The next morning-- 

Dream awoke and got up quickly, getting dressed. He made himself breakfast along with some tea, and sat down to eat and drink. After about fifteen minutes he heard fighting and let out a small sigh. His two loves were here. 

"Dream's mine!" "No he's mine!" The goopy and errored sans fought. Dream ran up to the two. "Stop!" He said, trying to push them away from each other. Error gasped as he was touched, glitching out and rebooting. 

"Oops.." Dream murmured, looking to Nightmare. "The hells going on here?" He demanded. "I'll explain in a bit, okay?" Nightmare let out a sigh before nodding a bit. Dream and Nightmare waited for a bit before Error was back. 

Dream looked to Error, before holding his hand out. Error nodded a bit, letting Dream give him a soft hug. The two had gotten used to doing this over time. Nightmare and Error were still glaring at each other. 

Dream took a breath in. "I'm in love with both of you two." Dream explained softly, his face flushing a soft golden. Nightmare and Error both stared at Dream, before Nightmare managed out, "Both.. Of us?" 

Dream nodded softly, sighing. "I've tried to just choose one of you but I can't." He explained. At the same time, both Nightmare and Error replied with a, "I love you too." The two glared at each other, though soon looked back to Dream. 

Dream moved forward before pulling Nightmare into a hug, and urging Error into a hug. Error sighed softly, hugging the two. Nightmare moved his other arm to be around Error. Error and Nightmare didn't find this as horrid as they had originally thought it to be. 

Soon enough everyone pulled away. Nightmare looked to Error, before sighing. "Can we talk for a bit, Error?" Error nodded as the two went off. Dream watched them, sighing softly. He let himself plop down and just wait. 

Nightmare looked at Error, before giving him a quick hug. Error quietly hugged back, sighing. "I love you.." Nightmare murmured, looking up at him. "And I love Dream." He said with a small shrug. Error gave a cracked smile, before pecking Nightmare's teeth and going out to Dream. 

Dream glanced up at the errored Sans. Error gently picked him up and, as he had done with Nightmare, gave him a kiss. Nightmare came back and kissed Dream's cheek, making him blush and giggle softly. 

"We love you." Error and Night said, Error putting Dream down. "I love you two, too." He replied, hugging both of them again and nuzzling into Error a bit, as he was closer. The two put their arms around Dream. 

Dream looked up at the two, smiling. "Would you two like breakfast?" They nodded, before all three of them walked down to Dream's house. It was a small house, a nice one at that. Error and Nightmare sat down as Dream made more food for the two. 

Soon enough he gave the two their food and sat down. He smiled lovingly at the two as he let them eat, washing off his plate and cup. After a bit he felt two arms wrap around him and pull him close. The Sans was much taller than him; Error. 

Dream smiled softly as Error held him while Night ate. He gave his head a soft peck, chuckling. Dream looked up at him with a smile, leaning up to peck his teeth gently. Of course, he couldn't leave Nightmare out! 

Once Nightmare had put away his food, Dream walked over to him and gave him a soft kiss, smiling. Nightmare smiled, giving him a hug. The three went to the couch and sat down to cuddle and kiss for the rest of the day.