A Dream come true (Insomnia)

Error was in the Anti-Void, curled up. Earlier that day he had gotten into another fight with Ink. He hated Ink. He didn't care if the only person he felt good around liked him- He hated him. The two were always picking fights, and frankly, Ink was just annoying. He didn't even sympathize with his friends! Soulless freak. Anyway, Error was asleep. He was snoring quietly, soon to have a dream. 

~~~~~~~~~~Error's Dream~~~~~~~~~~~

Error was sitting in the Anti-void, working on a doll. It was a doll of Gaster! Sans and was now working on adding small details to his clothing. He had been doing this for a few hours, but wasn't tired. He hummed a soft tune as he continued to work on the doll, ignoring everything else around him- Which wasn't much, he was in the Anti-void. 

On the other side of said void, Dream appeared. He'd been worrying about Error, he hadn't seen the other in a long time. Dream, admittedly, liked Error- Well, more than liked. Dream, over time, had grown a love for the glitchy skeleton. He knew if Ink found out he would be kicked out of the Star Sanses- But he could care less. Error just needed love. 

Dream saw Error a bit away. It wasn't hard to spot him when anything of colour was in the sky of the Anti-void- Not to mention, it was a white void, and Error was mostly black and white. Dream smiled and made his way over to the skeleton. Usually, he would have hugged his friends with a greeting, but he knew Error was haphephobic, and didn't want to set him off with any kind of panic attack. 

"Error!" Dream called out, making said skeleton turn around with a "Hm?" "I was so worried about you! I haven't seen you in months!" Dream said, sitting not too far from Error. Error shrugged a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. "I've been busy.." He stated, less cold than usual. "Oh, I see!" Dream said, with a nod. Error looked down to the little doll, then put it down, focusing on Dream. 

"Did you come here for anything else?" Error questioned. No- He didn't want to be alone, but he didn't want to make Dream stay for a longer amount of time. "Well- I just wanted to check on you!" Dream said, with a nod, though he had something he needed to tell Error. Dream sighed, before saying, "Actually- Can we talk for a bit?" Dream asked. "About what?" Error questioned, making some strings appear and quietly playing with them. 

"Well I-" Just then, before Dream could properly confess Error woke up. He rubbed his skull, his face flushed a soft yellow. He sighed. "Why then?" He murmured to himself, sitting up and stretching a bit, making some of his bones pop. He let out a sigh of relief and stood up, walking over and beginning to knit a golden scarf. It would be for Dream. 

Just then, Error heard someone jump into the Anti-void. He then heard running. As he looked up, he saw it was Dream. "Error!" Dream called out, stopping close to him and letting himself sit. Error looked at him, letting out a "Hm?" "Are you alright?" Dream asked. "Yeah, why..?" Error asked, glitching a bit as he saw Dream reach out- Though he retracted his hand when he noticed what he was doing. 

"I saw you and Ink got into a fight.." He murmured. Error let out an, "Oh.. Yeah." Glitching at the thought of that fight- And the thought of stupid Ink. "Did you get hurt?" Dream asked. "No, I'm fine.." Error muttered. "Are you sure? Here, I can heal you if you're hur-" "I said I'm fine!" Error said, glitching worse. 

Dream let out a sigh, murmuring a soft, "Sorry, Error." "It's fine.." He muttered in reply, looking back to the scarf. "What are you making?" Dream then asked, tilting his head. "Scarf.." He murmured. "It's pretty!" Dream said with a smile. Error felt his cheeks heat up a bit. "Thank you, Dream." 

"Also, Error- Can we talk?" This made Error's cheeks turn a dark shade of yellow. What if his Dream came true? No! That was insane! "About what?" Error asked, looking into Dream's starry eye-lights. "Well I-" Dream cleared his throat, his eye-lights turning into little hearts. Error's skull flushed a dark shade of yellow. "I- Was thinking and- I- Love you-" Dream said, looking down and rubbing the back of his neck, his skull just as dark as Error's. 

"Dream.." Error murmured, moving to.. Hug Dream. It didn't feel as bad as he had expected touching someone to. "I love you, too.." Error murmured. There was a burst in Dream's aura. He looked up at Error. "R-Really?!" Dream asked, sounding extremely happy. Error nodded. "Yeah.." Dream smiled, kissing Error. 

This made Error glitch out pretty badly, making Dream immediately pull away. "Oh my goodness- I'm so sorry- I forgot-" Before Dream could finish his sentence, Error murmured a soft, "It's fine," Before returning the favor by kissing Dream, who melted into the kiss quickly. This really was a dream come true.