'Brotherly' Love (Dreammare)

Love. Love was NOT something Nightmare liked, as a matter of fact, one could say Nightmare hated love. In any way, shape, or form. He hated 'Level of Violence', even though if he had a LV (Which he did not as he was an entity of negativity and it would be extreamly high-) it would be greater than any. He also hated love. The fuzzy feeling. His brother, however, loved love... And Nightmare loved his brother- As more than that. He had romantic feelings for Dream, and hated it so much- Yet loved it. He loved feeling happy around his brother, in his pitiful, weak form... The goop would occasionally seep out of him in this form, though this rarely happened. Generally it was when he was very pissed off. Dream always worried when this happened. At the moment, Nightmare was going to visit Dream. He was walking from his castle, or as he prefered to call it, 'home', though it was nearly a mansion and he and many others lived there. He saw Dream and started up the large hill. Dream was at the dying tree of feelings. Nightmare... Did feel bad for ruining his mother- He loved the tree spirit and hated what he had done to Her. She was their mother, and he loved Her, they loved Her. Nightmare stopped thinking about that, knowing it would only bring more sadness to him. He made his way up to Deram and gave him a hug, which he gladly returned. "Hello, brother." Nightmare greeted. "Hello!" Dream replied, smiling happily at his brother. After a few minutes he let him go, moving to the tree. Dream followed, sitting down under it as Nightmare did the same. The two chatted with each other for a bit, and soon got to the topic of love. "So, brother," Dream started, looking at the other, who let out a 'hm?'. "Do you love anyone?" Dream questioned. He was curious. Dream loved his brother- In a romantic way- However, he could deal with rejection. Nightmare felt his skull heat up a bit. Why did Dream have to ask that question of all questions?! Dream knew Nightmare hated love! Why did he have to ask about it?!? "Brother?" Dream asked, tilting his head at the other.  Nightmare opened his mouth to speak, yet nothing came out. After a bit he managed, "I- Uhm- Why do you care, brother?" Dream smiled a bit. "Because I'm your brother, I'm curious!" He stated. Nightmare swallowed- Hard. He sighed, he had to tell Dream at some point, right? "Y.. Yes." He murmured. "Oh? Who?" Dream questioned, a smile on his face. "Uh-" Nightmare felt his skull turn a dark shade of violate- God his skull was so hot! Nightmare murmured somthing, making Dream tilt his head a bit. "What was that?" He asked, looking at Nightmare. Said skeleton took a deep breath in. "Y.. You, brother-" He managed out. Dream's skull burst into a dark shade of golden. Nightmare sighed, looking away in fear he would be rejected. After a bit, Dream shifted and pulled Nightmare into a hug. Nightmare looked up at him. Both of thier skulls were still slightly flushed, but they had mostly calmed down by now. "I love you, too, Nightmare!" Dream exclaimed, smiling. His face turned a darker golden, burning, yet his eyes were stars. Nightmare smiled a small bit. He leaned up and gave his brother's teeth a peck, to which he gladly returned. The two stayed like this for the rest of the time they were together that day.