I only now realize... (Nevsaac/ IBVS Inkmare)

This was requested by KinkyLilShiet I am SO sorry this took me so lonling pretty bad for a few months there- Especially with my emotions (about love specifically) being messed up- Y'all can guess on that. But I'm better now! Again, sorry about that ^.^'

Issac, Nevin, and Chris had been hanging out with each other a lot lately. This had all started when Chris thought it would be a good idea for Nevin to meet Issac. When the two met, they were just acquaintances, then friends- Yet Nevin wanted to be more. He'd never felt this way about anyone before. It was- An odd feeling. Whenever he would go and talk to Isaac he'd get butterflies in his stomach and be- Happy. When he saw Edward try to steal Isaac for his random meetings- Which Chris had explained to Nevin- He got pissed. 

That didn't matter now, however. Isaac and Nev were together- At Nevin's house. Drew was out doing- Whatever Drew does, and their grandmother had to go out to do some things, leaving the two alone. They were sitting on the couch together, watching a random movie Isaac had chosen. 

Chris wasn't with them, due to him being busy with something else- He hadn't specified what, but he said he couldn't come over. Nevin sighed and shifted himself a bit, ending up leaning against Isaac. Instead of pushing him away, Isaac wrapped his arm around the other with a sigh. He glanced down at Nev, before starting to speak. 

He began with, "Usually I don't have friends, but you're different. You're a great person, and I'm glad Chris made us meet." Nevin stayed quiet, though he could feel his cheeks turning a soft shade of red from the compliments. 

"I've never felt love before, but I think I have now." He then murmured. Nevin looked up at him, tilting his head. Isaac then murmured a soft, "I love you.." That's when Nevin broke. His face turned a dark shade of red as he stared at the other, dumbfound. Isaac let out a sigh, staring back at the TV. 

Nevin moved his arm around Isaac, only to nuzzle into his shoulder out of embarrassment. He couldn't do this- He took a breath in, before murmuring, "I- Love you- Too-" It was choppy and slow, but he had gotten it out. 

Isaac looked at the now flustered Nevin, and smiled softly. He pulled him closer, laying his head on the other and murmuring, "I love you more." Nevin let out a soft, flustered whine into the other. Isaac chuckled, smiling. 

"Will y-you--" Nevin tried to get out, though he was too flustered to get it out properly. "Will I...?" Isaac asked. "B-Be my boyfr-fr-iend-" Nevin got out, before hiding his face again. Isaac chuckled, nodding. "Of course." Isaac moved his hands to pull Nevin closer. He nuzzled into him a bit more, his face a dark shade of red. 

Isaac chuckled, leaning down and giving his forehead a soft kiss. Nevin tried to hide his red face more, but failed horribly. Right as Isaac was about to properly kiss Nevin, Drew walked in on them. He let out an, "Awwwww!" before walking up stairs, Chris walking into the house behind him... Had Chris been with Drew this whole time..??