That Damned Parasite (ErrorFresh)

Error had been sitting in the Anti-void, knitting. He didn't like to admit to this, nor did he like to admit to the fact he had 'dolls' along with his puppets. Error was really feminine when you got to know him well- He loved dresses, dolls, and many other things. This could also come off as being extremely gay, which Error did not like to admit to, but he was. In fact, Error had fallen for someone who annoyed the living shit out of him. Fresh. Fresh was so fucking annoying- And yet Error loved him. Maybe it was because he gave him company, he didn't hate him.. Maybe it was because he had met him when he was very young, along with Geno. The three were not related in any way, their creator constantly says this, even though people say they are, but let's not get into that.. Error stared at the doll beside him, a doll of Fresh. He smiled a bit, something he wouldn't do normally.  He hated to show any emotions, especially the whole, 'fluffy, adorable' ones, but he couldn't deny his love for the stupid parasite. He loved him so goddamn much, and he hated it. He thought about him constantly, his bad 90's accent, his large collection of those creepy things called furbies.. The pile of 'tamadatchi' pets. Seriously, why did he keep those things? They just died, they weren't useful at all... He also had way more annoying things. Those stupid 'moon shoes'.. But Error loved it all. Error didn't love the 90's- Unless it was dealing with Fresh. Fresh was a 90's nightmare, and a bad one... Maybe that was why Error loved him- Maybe he just loved him because he scared most everyone he meet.. Maybe. As Error was day-Dreaming about the parasite he loved so much, he appeared. Speak, or think in this case, of the devil and he appears... "Yo, Glitchy brah!" Fresh, in his 'colourful lingo', called to Error. Error tried to act all cold around him, though he was happy that the other was there. "U-ugh.. What d-do you w-want, parasite?!" He asked, in pissy tone. "I'm all up and an' bored. You're gonna entertainer me, brah!"  Fresh exclaimed. Error rolled his eye-lights. "F-Fine." He said. Fresh sat a few feet away from Error, watching knit. "Whatcha makin'?" He asked. "None o-of your damn b-business." "Awww c'mon, brah!" Error sighed. "A s-s-sweater." He said. "For who?" Fresh questioned. Error murmured something. "What was that, brah? Gotta talk louder!" "Y-Y-You." Error stated. "Me?" Fresh questioned. Error nodded. "Cool, brah." Error continued to work on the sweater for awhile. "So, brah.." Error looked at Fresh. "Could ya.. Teach me how to all up and knit?" "Wh-What?" "Teach me ya rad knitting skills!" Fresh exclaimed. Error thought about it for a bit before nodding. "F-Fine." He made a ball of yarn appear, and some knitting needles. He gave the needles to Fresh- Or.. Tried to. He was feeding one of those creepy furry monsters.. Fucking furbies.. It made some noises as Fresh put it in his fanny-pack. That thing.. Really shouldn't have fit in there, but it had the Link Logic where you just shove it in your inventory, in this case Fresh's fanny pack, and suddenly everything you need fits in there. Fresh smiled up at the other, his glasses turning to say "Wassup". Error gave him the needles, then the yarn. He tried to explain it, but failed horridly. He sighed. "I'm going to hate this, god damn.." He muttered, moving around to put his arms around Fresh to teach him how to knit. He began to shake a bit, biting his lip. He was so bad with his haphephobia.. He took a breath in, moving his hands to Fresh's. Fresh looked up at him. "Yo you all up and alright, dawg?" Fresh asked. "F-F-Fine.." Error said, glitching out. He felt tears moving down his cheeks, he was so goddamn nervous right now.. But it was for Fresh. He slowly started to move Fresh's hands how they were supposed to move, this taking his mind off of some of the touch. After a bit he laid his head on Fresh's, still crying a bit and shaking, though less violently. He took deep breaths in to calm himself down. Fresh never once told him 'It'll be okay' or something along those lines. Fresh had dealt with Error having a panic attack before, and knew doing something like that would only make him have a worse reaction. After a bit Error was only occasionally letting out a sniffle, or shaking. He shifted his hands around Fresh, cuddling up to him from behind. He had to admit, for a skeleton Fresh was pretty hot.. Not in a sexual way- (Well, maybe a bit- But Error would never admit to this). Fresh looked back to the other, then chuckled. "Tired out from ya little fit, brah?" He asked, like Error was a child. Error poked his arm kind of hard, though it didn't hurt too much. Fresh chuckled. "So, brah, you all up and comfortable?" Fresh questioned. Error nodded a bit.  "Great brah." Error closed his sockets, sighing. After a bit Fresh put the needles down, and shifted around. Error looked at him, raising an eyebrow. He put his arms around Error and nuzzled into him, cuddling him. Error... Was more okay with this then he thought he ever would be. It felt... Nice, actually. He shifted to pull Fresh closer to himself. Fresh looked up at him. Error leaned down, and gave Fresh's teeth a quick peck. When he fully realized what he had just done his face erupted in a dark yellow. Fresh's face looked almost the same, though with purple. Error glitched a bit, nervous as fuck he had done something wrong just then. "Nothin's wrong, brah." Fresh murmured to Error, pulling him into anther kiss. Error pulled Fresh closer as he did so, smiling against the kiss. Fresh pulled away, then moved away from Error to check on that furry monster.. Error scoffed quietly. Fresh chuckled. "He loves you, brah, I do too." Fresh stated. Error smiled a bit to himself. "I love you, too, Fresh.." He murmured.

Hello and welcome to the guide to the things from the 90's that were referenced if you need them. 

Furbies- 

Look:

What they are:  Furby is an American   toy released in 1998 by

What they are:  Furby is an American toy released in 1998 by . It resembles a or -like creature and went through a period of being a "must-have" toy following its launch, with continual sales until 2000. Over 40 million Furbies were sold during the three years of its original production, with 1.8 million sold in 1998, and 14 million in 1999. Its speaking capabilities were translated into 24 languages. (-Wikipedia) 

Tamadatchi Pets: 

Look: 

What they are: 

  The Tamagotchi (たまごっち) is a handheld , created in by () of WiZ and Aki Maita[] of . It was released by Bandai on November 23, 1996 in Japan and May 1997 in the rest of the world, quickly becoming one of the biggest toy fads of the 1990s and early 2000s. As of 2010, over 76 million Tamagotchis have been sold world-wide. Most Tamagotchi are housed in a small egg-shaped computer with an interface usually consisting of three buttons, although the number of buttons may vary.  (Wiki- Yes, they spelled it wrong, don't use Wiki for projects, kids.)

Moon shoes: 

Look: 

What they are: 

Moon shoes are shoes for children fitted with trampoline-like springs. They were billed as "mini-trampolines for your feet". They were part of a merchandising effort by .  ( -Wiki)