The Prologue !!!!

A/N : Tris is not pregnant yet ( I saved u the pregnancy announcing part , I'm great I know ). So read and enjoy :)

Tris' POV

It's been 3 months since I've been married to the legendary four AKA my Tobias. I just love him so much and I know that he loves me a lot. We both are instructors and we train together under the name " 4 & 6 ". When it's not initiation time I usually work in the tattoo parlour with Tori whereas Tobias works in the control room with Zeke. I took a day off from work today and Tobias is not home so thats the reason I'm dreaming about my blissful life.

********//////::::::- Page break -::::::\\\\\\\*******

There a knock at the door and I instantly know that it's my Tobias.

I happily go open the door and find Tobias standing . Ha !! My sixth sense .

"Evening,handsome" , I tell him no actually greet him.

I expect a greeting in return but he just barges in without saying a word and sits on the couch.

I should be angry but I feel worried for him.

"Honey,What's wrong ?", I question him.

But he just stares into some blank space (A/N : I love Taylor swift ❤️)

I repeat the question and he then stares at me and says "Hi tris,I'm sorry I didn't greet you and For acting like a jerk , it's just that I've been shaken up greatly by some sudden revelation"

"Tobias it's okay and what's bothering you ? You can tell me" I say to him.

He starts speaking "Tris I have a sister her name is "DESTINY ANNA EATON", it's not that I didn't know that I have a sister but it's just that I didn't know she was alive. Marcus said she was dead unless ..... this was all a lie" he pauses then says "When we were young and she was supposedly alive we cared for each other so much I loved her so much and it killed me inside when .....Marcus told me she died. She was 13 or 14 at that time and I don't really know if she would remember me".

I don't speak. I'm stunned then I pull him into a hug and say "Everything's going to be fine Tobias". He nods and then kisses me full of passion and then takes me to our room and then ........... U can predict what happens next

A/N: This was the prologue.

So how was it

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

and then I will UPDATE

P.S. For those of you who didn't understand what happened in the last they um .....

*Cough* made *Cough* love *Cough* ❤️❤️