Chapter 36

"Legolas! Raina! Two already!" Gimli yelled. "I'm on 17!" Legolas smirked. I sliced a Urak-hai's neck and turned to them with a smirk, "That was number 24 boys. Keep up."I turned back and stabbed two Urak-hai in the chest using my two blades. Three more charged but I killed them in seconds. "I'll have no pointy-ears out scoring me!" I heard Gimli about angrily. "Nineteen!" Legolas shouted as I continued to kill the beasts. "30! Come on boys you can do better than that!"

Gimli stood between two ladders chopping down any creatures that dare try to pass him, "17! 18! 19! 20! 21!" Aragorn ran over and pointed to a torch carrier, "Bring him down Legolas! Raina!" I shot the beast in the thigh but he kept running. Legolas got him in the shoulder and the beast fell into the bombs below. Legolas quickly grabbed me and the explosion went off and sent us flying. He looked at me to make sure I was okay, and when I nodded, went back to killing. I watched as Gimli screamed, "Aragorn!" And jumped into the mob of enemies below. I jumped off to his aid and started to fight alongside him in the water. I saw the archers ready to fire and pulled Gimli into he water. I could here the sound of arrows meeting their targets and crawled from the water as Aragorn and many elves charged. Legolas grabbed a shield and threw it down the stairs. He stood on top of it shooting arrows. When he reached the bottom. He shot the shield into an orcs chest and started using his blades. Is it wrong if I found that insanely attractive?

I snapped out of it as more Urak-hai surrounded me. I sliced, decapicated, and stabbed my way through many bodies but did not lose count.

56...57...58...59...

I was knocked down and my blades landed a few feet away from me. An Urak-hai raised his blade to stab me but I quickly lifted my two feet and kicked him in the chest and sent him flying back. I did a front flip over another Urak-hai, and made him plant his sword into his chest. Picking up my two elvish blades, I spun around to see an Orc fall dead with one on of Legolas' blades buried in its skull. I pulled it out and threw it a an Urak-hai that was sneaking up behind him. Will this war ever end?