Chapter 21

We decided to rest on a mountainside and continue our journey at dawn. I took the saddle off Aola and walked with her down in the grass. "Hello, Legolas." I spoke in elvish. He came and stood by me as we watched Aola grazing not too far away from us with Shadowfax. "You seem distraught Lady Raina. Is there something troubling you?" He asked. I looked down and sighed, "Do you remember when Boromir spoke to me before he passed?" Legolas nodded so I continued, "He mentioned how he knew who my heart belonged to and how I should not wait till the last moment to tell them." Legolas looked at me in confusion. "It is you, Legolas." I whispered in elvish and looked down. He was silent for a few moments, "Raina. I know you fear I do not exchange the same feelings towards you and that my heart belongs to someone else. You are the only one my heart desires, Raina." He spoke the last sentence in elvish and tilted my head up to look at him. He leaned in a planted his lips onto mine in a chaste kiss. He pulled me closer as one hand wrapped around my waist and the other rested lightly on my neck. My hands kept their place on his chest as we continued the loving kiss. I pulled away after a few moments. "I love you, Raina Bellasiel." He whispered softly. "As I love you, Legolas Greenleaf."

*In case you haven't realized it yet, when a sentence is in italics, it is being spoken in elvish. When it is in bold, it means it is important. When it is in bold and italics, it is both.*