Epligue

And thus it was. The forth age of middle earth began, and the fellowship of the ring, though eternally bound by friendship and love, earls ended. It's been nine years since Gandalf sent us on our long journey. A journey I shall never forget. For it brought me many close friends and my one true love.

I closed the book I had just written of our journey and watched Legolas play with our 8 year old son, Atheo. I felt a tug on my dress and turned to see our 5 year old daughter, Nonila, smiling up at me. I picked her up, "Momma, can I go play with Aola?" I smiled at her, "Of course you can, sweet angel." I set her down and she started running towards Aola, who was grazing.

I let her go on her own since I knew Aola would not let harm come to her. Legolas laughed and turned to me. He said something to Atheo which caused him to run to his sister and Aola. Legolas walked over to me and pulled me close. I giggled as his hot breath fanned my face, "Hello." He smirked and started kissing my neck.

I started laughing as he moved his hands to my waist, tickling me. "S-st-stop." I said in between laughs. He stopped after a few moments and smirked at me. I playfully punched his shoulder and headed inside.

King Thandruil, Legolas' father, allowed us to have a home right beside the great hall so we could have some privacy. I could hear Legolas start to follow me but I quickly ran down the hall to put bedroom. I leaned against the door and he knocked on it, "Come on Raina! I wish to see your beautiful face." I giggled but didn't budge. I hear him leave and back up from the door. I start to untie the ribbon on the back of my dress when two hands cover mine and a kiss is planted on my bare shoulder.

I smiled as Legolas started to slowly undo the ribbon while planting kisses my neck. He slowly dragged the dress down and it pooled around my feet. I smirked and pulled away from Legolas, pulling on the dress I had laid out. He groaned and I laughed, walking by him and into the hall. Legolas suddenly picked me up from behind and spun me around. I squealed which caused him to laugh. He set me down and spun me to face him. Our lips met and I sighed happily.

This is my life, and I couldn't of asked for anything better.

THE END