Chapter 12

"Are you Harry Styles?" Louis blurted out as soon as the curly haired boy opened the front door. Harry gave him a weird look and then turned to look at the rest of us, his eyes stopping at me. When Harry saw me his eyes lit up and I felt uncomfortable as soon as he took a step forward. I could feel Louis' eyes on him as he came closer to me.

This is what I was afraid of.

"And who," Harry started leaning down so his face was almost touching mine, "Are you?" He finished smiling.

Let me tell you, even though I like Louis and no one else, it's not easy to say no to Harry fricken Styles. I out my hand on Louis chest behind me without Harry noticing, as if I was telling Louis to stay calm. This was natural.

"Ariel" I told him, I gave a quick smile before looking back at the boys.

"This is Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis" I told him, gesturing to each of the boys. I turned back to Harry, his eyes never left me. He took my hand and kissed it before meeting my eyes again.

"Nice to meet you beautiful" He said. I nodded, ignoring the compliment and the flirting and moving on. I turned back to the boys and gave them a weak smile.

"Give me ten minutes" I told them. Louis' jaw dropped as if he thought I was going to go have a make out session with Harry. I rolled my eyes and shooed them away before turning back to Harry.

"We need to talk" I told him. He smiled then nodded.

"Follow me"

When Harry and me walked into his bedroom he shut the door behind him and turned to looked at me. Before I knew it he was right in front of me, he had pinned against the wall and his face was inches from mine, his breath minty and his hair brushing against my forehead.

I sighed and met his eyes.

"Harry, this isn't what I meant" I told him. He looked at me confused. Then he let go and sat on his bed, looking at me. I sat down next to him, ready to explain.

I told him everything, even how I got each of the boys to come with me. He nodded in all the right places, agreeing to everything I said and I was sure he believed me.

"I'll go with you on one condition" He told me. I nodded, thinking that he just wanted to say goodbye before he left or that he needed to do one thing before he went.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked him. He smiled, looking down as if for a moment he was shy but then he looked right back up at me, the determination back in his eyes.

"Be my girlfriend" He told me. My jaw dropped.

"Harry, you don't even know me" I told him, he ran his hands through his hair and looked back at me.

"I know that any girl that's willing to give up her life to save a petty boy band is the girl I wanna be with" Then, he took a step closer, and kissed me.

He put his hand on my face, deepening the kiss. Harry wasn't a bad guy. He was sweet and he knew how to love a girl.

Louis, we couldn't be together, not when I know if we were, I was messing with fate. And that just wasn't right.

Harry pulled away, letting his forehead rest on mine and his beautiful eyes looked into mine. It was the second best kiss I had ever had.

"So what do you say?" Harry asked me, and right then I knew what I had to do.

Haha, you won't know what happens till next chapter(: What do YOU think she should do? First comment gets a dedication, first five faves get fanned(: