Chapter 7

Me and Louis both laid on a pull out couch in Zayn's living room. His mother was nice enough to let us sleep here because all we had was the car. I was extremely happy that we didn't have to sleep in there.

I stared at the ceiling, thinking of what to do next. We still had three people to find. The x factor try outs soon, very soon. What if we didn't make the deadline? Then what would we do? Just give up, wait for next time? 

"What are you thinking about?" Louis asked, interrupting my thoughts. I turned to look over at him and met his eyes that stared down at me with a child like wonder. I sighed.

"What if I can't do this?" I asked him. I stared at the ceiling again, scared of his answer. But what he said took me by surprise.

"Then we try again and again, until we get it right. We're all in this together" He said. I smiled and looked over at him, as if giving him a silent thank you. He smiled back and for a second I felt as if a jolt of electricity ran through me. 

I knew he felt it too when the look in his eyes changed, to a more deeper emotion. He started bring his head closer to me and I started to lean in.

His lips on mine felt like nothing I've ever felt in my entire life. It was blissful and beautiful but at the same time is was deep and passionate. His tongue traced my bottom lip asking for entrance and I opened my mouth letting him in. His hand pushed my the back of my head toward his, pulling closer. His other hand was wrapped around me, on my back as if cradling me. 

When we both pulled away out of breath he smiled at me and I smiled back. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to his chest, his chin resting on my head as he fell asleep. I was drifting into sleep but before I could someone came to mind.

Eleanor.

Short chapter, I know. But it's an important one. What did you think? Comment vote!

Bonus question!

Who has the most solo's on One Directions first album?(: 

First correct Answer will get the dedication!