Chapter 17

Okay so I had someone ask me for a story cover and I realized just how much I love to make them so if anyone needs one just ask and I would love to make one for you! I just need an Email or account to send it to!

They had been gone for almost nine hours now. They were auditioning today and I had been sitting on the couch biting my nails the whole day, waiting for The X Factor to come on, scared something would go wrong and this wouldn't work out like it was supposed to. Today was the day for many changes, not just for the boys, but for me too. I was going to do it today. I had to, You can do this when you feel like this.

I was going to break up with Harry.

I couldn't do it anymore. I loved him, but at the same time I didn't. I couldn't do this to him, be with him when deep down I didn't want to be. It wasn't fair to either of us.

I turned the TV on as the clock hit eight o' clock. The X factor theme song came on and it opened up to the judges.

First was a girl, then two boys and a ton of more people, I was on the edge of my seat.

Then, Harry came on the stage.

"Hello, nice to meet you what's your name?" Simon asked him. Harry smiled, his dimples showing.

"Hello, Harry Styles" He told him. Simon looked back at the crowd that had begun cheering, but not smiling.

"Okay Harry, How old are you?" He asked.

"16"

"What are you going to sing?" Simon asked.

"I'll do, isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder"

"Okay, Good luck" Simon told him. Harry nodded and smiled.

"Thank you" Then, he started to sing.

"Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful, Isn't she precious? Less than one minute oh, and I never thought, through love we'd be making one as lovely as she. Isn't she lovely made from love"

When he finished Simon turned to the woman next to him on the panel.

"Uh, Nicole what did you think?" He asked her. She looked up to Harry.

"You're sixteen and you have a beautiful voice"

"Thank you" Harry said, a hint of a smile playing on his lips.

The man next to her started to talk. "I agree with Nicole, however I think you're still young, I don't think you have enough experience or the confidence yet" He told him.

Harry's face dropped. "Okay"

"Uh, yea someone in the audience just said rubbish and I totally agree with it" Simon started.

"Okay, Louis what do you say?" Simon asked the man who had told Harry he was too young. He shook his head.

"Harry, for all the right reasons I'm going to have to say no" He told him. I shook my head as I heard the crowd boo the judge. It was going to be close.

"Nicole?" Simon asked. She smiled.

"I like you Harry, I'm gonna say yes" I smiled, but I was nervous for Simon's answer.

"And you'll be happy to hear that I'm going to be agreeing with Nicole" Simon told him. I jumped up and screamed, I was so happy. Harry kept mumbling Thank you in the microphone, you could tell her was so happy, then he walked off stage back to his family.

I was smiling but I still had four more boys to worry about.

After a couple more people it was Niall's turn on stage. He walked on smiling, his blonde hair making the girls scream.

"What's your name?" Louis asked him.

"Niall" He told him, more girls screaming for his accent.

"Niall what?"

"Niall Horan" He said. He nodded and told him to sing.

"Gotta change my answering now that I'm alone cause right now it says that we can't get to the phone and I know it make no sense cause you walked out the door but it's the only way I hear your voice your voice anymore"

The crowd cheered as he brought the mic down and turned to face the judges. He did great.

"Niall, I think you'ce got something that would make people absolutely like you cause you're like-able " Louis said.

"People aren't gonna like him because he's like-able" Simon said interrupting.

"Oh shut up" Louis told him. Simon rolled his eyes and the crowd laughed.

"Simon, yes or no?" He asked.

"Well, I'm gonna say yes" He said.

One Yes.

Next he asked the woman next to Simon.

"I'm gonna say no" She told him. Niall shook his head looking discouraged.

"I'm gonna say yes!" Louis said.

"You're in!" They told him.

(I know there was supposed to be Katy Perry but they're all auditioning in the same place!)

I smiled and nodded, trying not to get my hopes up knowing anything could happen.

Next was Zayn. As I walked on to the stage I realized how different all the boys looked and I laughed a little bit. It was weird how different they were.

"Uh Hi, What's your name?" Simon asked him.

"My names Zayn Malik"

"Zayn, what are you going to sing?" He asked.

"I'm going to sing Let me love you" He said. Simon nodded, gesturing for him to go on, and he did.

"You're the type of woman deserves good things, fist full of diamonds, hand full of rings baby you're a star I just wanna show you, you are you should let me love you let me be the-" Simon cut him off.

All the judges let him through.

Three yes's. He stood there looking so calm, he said thank you and walked off stage.

Three down, two to go.

Next was Liam.

"Hello Liam, how are you?" Simon asked his as if they were old friends. Liam smiled.

"I'm good Simon how are you?" He asked. I couldn't believe how strong he was, he had been knocked down but he got right back up again and that was amazing for anyone to do.

"Good, Haven't seen you in a long time. What are you going to sing for us today?" He asked.

"Cry me a river" Liam said, and before you knew it, he was in too with three yes's.

After a couple more people Louis stepped on to the stage.

"What's your name?" Simon asked him.

"Louis Tomlinson" He told him, moving his hair from his eyes, I smiled, remembering last night.

"Oh it's what you do to me oh it's what you do to me What you do to me"

The crowd cheered and I was angry that they didn't show the full performance but I was lucky to have seen Louis' smiling face.

Three yes's.

"Thank you so much" He told them. Simon smiled at him.

"By the way Louis, was there someone you were singing to, you looked very into it" Simon asked him. I shook my head.

"No no no no no no, it's not supposed to be like this" I whispered.

"Yea actually there was" He told them before walking off stage.

Everything went perfectly, except that.

This chapter took me forever because I had to watch the videos fro when they auditioned just so I got everything right! Haha, I worked very hard on this chapter. I hope you like it!

VOTE AND COMMENT!

-Courtney