Chapter 23

So, how are all of you?(: I know I haven't updated in a while but as I told you before, things are tough. Things are always tough. So for me, just be nice to everyone you see this week? Because everyone is going through their own battle, even if their problems don't matter to you, and are so stupid or small, they matter to them. Some people are lucky enough to have those small stupid problems. Go sit with that kid who has no friends at lunch, or stand up for someone who's being bullied, or just give someone a friendly smile, it could save them, this week just be nice to everyone you see and meet, for me. Also, check out the song on the side, if you love Christina or Blake, or just good music, you'll love it.

It was the kind of day that you spent in your room crying, with Taylor Swift playing in the backround while no one was home. When you feel like maybe, just maybe you have cried out all your tears, but then as the memories that hurt you in the first place come back you realize how wrong you were and, of course it's raining outside because the weather would match your mood, just bringing you down even more. That day when you know no one wants to listen to your problems, and frankly, you don't want to talk about them. So, what do you do now? Watch a sad Nicolas Sparks movie, eat a whole tub of ice cream and continue to sit here and cry? So many choices, so little time. It was just that kind of day. 

The house was empty, the boys deciding to go out for the day. They didn't have much to do for the next couple weeks since X factor was still looking for contestants. 

So I had the house to myself, and it couldn't be a better time for that. 

Louis frickin Tomlinson. When I heard his name, I had nothing to say. I was utterly speechless. All I knew was that it hurt. I was hurting because for once, I let myself care for someone I wasn't supposed to. 

Then, I felt an old craving creep into my body. I closed my eyes, letting the tears flow.For once, I was going to let myself slip back into the past. 

I got up off of the bed and grabbed my ipod dock that was playing the Taylor Swift songs and went outside in the pouring rain. 

I set down the ipod dock where the rain wouldn't get it wet, and started playing 'Never Grow Up' By Taylor Swift, feeling like this song was exactly how I was feeling.

As it started to play I let myself slip back into the days I used to take ballet, when I competed and won first place trophies. It was amazing back then, when I was the best of the best. Too bad we weren't able to afford it any longer. I stopped competing and started dancing by myself in my room, but it was never the same. 

I let myself gracefully dance in the rain to the slow rhythm of the song. No one was able to tell the tears from the rain now, and suddenly I realized people were stopping to watch me as I danced around the street in front of the hotel. I didn't let their stares keep me from stopping, 

I let my feet lead me as they painfully danced on top the wet pavement. My feet, being used to being wrapped in pointe shoes weren't used to the rough pavement instead, but I didn't let it stop me. I kept going until I felt a pair of hands interlock with mine and we started to slow dance. 

I looked up and saw Niall blue eyes looking into mine and suddenly I just stopped holding myself up and leaned on him for support, tired of fighting with myself and with everyone else. I was just tired. Niall lifted me into his arms, and that's when I realized it was home, none of the boys were here except him. He seemed to read the expressions on my face before saying,

"I told them I didn't feel good. I heard you crying last night" He whispered. I said nothing back, and didn't move an inch, but let him grab my ipod and carry me back up to the rooms. He sat my down on the couch and walked into the kitchen.

He came back a couple minutes later with a huge cup of hot chocolate and handed it to me. I was still silent, the tears coming down my face but I refused to make a sound. Niall just sat down next to me, not taking his eyes off of me, as if I was a bomb that could go off any second. I guess I sorta was in a way. 

"He didn't mean it"

But he did.

"He said he regretted saying it"

That doesn't mean he doesn't mean it.

"All the boys told him he was overreacting"

I got up from off the couch and walked into my room, shutting the door slowly behind me, so Niall knew I wasn't mad, I just needed some space. 

I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone off of my dresser, calling the number I knew by heart. The phone rang one time before I was picked up.

"Mommy?" I said, into the phone. 

"Ariel?" She asked me, hearing the small sobs I let out.

"I'm ready to come home"

Well, there it is. Please comment and tell me what you think will happen in the future and what you think about all the characters. 

Who do you think she should be with?

Louis,

Harry,

Max,

Niall,

Zayn,

or Liam?

Vote and comment.