Chapter 25

It's that moment when you know everything is over. It's when your brain finally realizes you did what you had to do, but then you ask yourself, 'What now?'. What do I do now that I have done what I had thought to be impossible? 

It had been almost a year since I left the boys, I hadn't seen them since but we talked at least three times a week. But, a lot has changed since then. The boys came in third place in x factor, got famous and became one of the biggest boy bands in the world. Everything had worked out. Well, almost everything. Louis and Eleanor weren't dating, but they hung out a lot. Eleanor surprisingly, was a good friend of mine. We had met over video chatting and she was truly a good person, it was hard to not like someone when they're so nice to you.

But, although the boy's lives had changed drastically, I think that above all, I had changed the most. A week or two after I had come back from seeing the boys I had dropped out of school deciding that I didn't need to graduate. I started smoking, even though I knew Liam would kill me if he ever found out. No, I didn't want to die or anything like that, I just didn't care anymore. What was the point? 

But, I knew I was going to go on tour with the boys, and they were coming to get me today. They were doing an international tour so I would be traveling a lot. Eleanor would only be with us for a couple of shows but I was looking forward to see her. I was nervous about going, I had packed and repacked a thousand times and I was tired. I had pretty much packed all my clothes and everything in my bathroom. 

I got up sat up on my bed and leaned out the window on my right. I took out a cigarette and quickly lit it, my nerves getting the best of me. 

The boys didn't know about me dropping out, or smoking, and I was hoping they wouldn't have to find out, especially Louis. 

I talked to Niall the most since I left. We had gotten extremely close since I had left. I found it easier to talk to all of them over text and chatting online instead of face to face, I had more time to figure out my answers before saying them, it caused less drama. 

I sprayed some air freshner around the room and turned my fan on, hoping to get rid of the smell of the smoke. Yea...my mom didn't know about the smoking either. She knew about dropping out obviously, and she wasn't exactly okay with it but she knew there was no stopping me, I think she just didn't want me leaving her again. 

"Ariel! They're here!" I heard my mom yell. I smiled to myself and put my cigarette out and put a piece of mint gum in my mouth. I chewed it quickly letting the flavor fill my mouth before throwing it out the window. I grabbed my suitcase and ran up the stairs. 

When I walked into the living room the first person I saw was Niall. I ran over to him and practically jumped on top of him and wrapped my arms around him in a hug.

"Oh my god I missed you so much my leprachaun" I told him taking a second to lock eyes with him and shake his hair. He laughed. 

"Haha, leprechaun" I rolled my eyes at his laughter at the word leprechaun and grabbed the rest of the boys and hugged all of them. 

"BYE MOM!" I yelled. She ran down the stairs making sure she said goodbye before I left. She pulled me into a hug and when she pulled away she looked at me confused. 

"Honey, why do you smell like smo-"

"BYE MOM." I interrupted her, Harry had grabbed my suitcase and had already brought it to the car. I ran outside and jumped on to Liam's back as he walked down the driveway and towards the tour bus.

"Are you ready for more amazing traveling with me?" I asked him. He smiled 

"I'm ready Freddy!" He said, I laughed at his stupid joke and jumped off his back as I made my way into the tour bus.

"Woah" I said, as I saw just how big the bus was on the inside. The bus had a couch and a room in the back I figured to be the bathroom. There was a flat screen TV and the boys were all lounging on the couch. I went and sat down next to Zayn and he gave me a weird look. 

"What?" I whispered to him. He raised his eye brow at me and I gave a weak smile. He shook his head. 

"I saw you smoking out your window, you're lucky it was me and not Liam or Niall" He whispered back to me. I nodded.

"Our little secret?" I asked him smiling sweetly so that I wouldn't have to worry about anyone finding out. He smiled at he did a pinky promise. I giggled and looked over at the boys. Niall was watching soccer on the 'telly' and eating chips. Harry and Louis were playing pokemon on the Nintendo's which made me laugh. Harry's face when he lost was absolutely priceless. In the back I saw Liam doing a twitcam and waving to all the fans. He turned to camera to show all of us and I waved to the camera, letting the fans see me for the first time. I knew they would ask who I was and I asked myself the same question. 

What was I doing here with One Direction? I'm not the girlfriend or the best friend or family, I'm just the girl that got lucky.

AHH, what do you think of who she is? Do YOU approve of the smoking and dropping out? Why or why not? Vote and Comment! I'm still sick :'(.