Chapter 19

"What's going to happen Ariel?" Niall asked me as we sat by the Hotel pool. I sighed and turned to look at him, knowing I couldn't tell him.

"Niall, I can't tell you. Louis already changed too much when he told Simon he was singing to someone special" I told him. I looked back at the pool to see Louis and Harry wrestling each other, trying to push each other into the water and Liam and Zayn were floating in the little turtle lifesavers they had gotten from the hotel store. I laughed and took a picture of them knowing there were only so many times you would see grown up boys in turtle floaties.

"You know he was talking about you right?" He asked me. I didn't look back at him, but pulled my sunglasses down because I knew how easily my face was read.

"I don't want to talk about it" I told him. I saw him shake his head from the corner of my eye. I laid my head back pretending to of not have noticed him.

"Why not? We knew you and Harry didn't get anywhere, even he knew that before you did" Niall asked. If anyone else had said something like this or was firing questions at me like he was I would've snapped by now, but not with Niall, there was just something so innocent about him.

"He's supposed to be with someone else Niall, someone who isn't me" I told him, trying to not let the tears escape my eyes.

"And what if he meets this girl and he feels nothing" Niall asked. I sighed knowing my answer right away, I turned to look at him with a goofy smile.

"Then I will swoop him off his feet and we will go to Narnia and all of you are invited to the wedding" I told him, knowing it would never happen. Even if he loves me, he will always love Eleanor. They will always be meant for each other. Even if I wake up in another parallel universe and they don't exist again, I will go to the end of the world to make sure that these boys go where they need to go.

I know I know, super short chapter but things have been super hard at home lately and I just don't feel creative and happy enough to actually write a whole amazing chapter, please forgive me :/

Vote/ Comment.

-Courtney.

The Boys Who Never Existed (One Direction Fan Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara