Chapter 2

I raced into my bedroom and grabbed the container that sat on my dresser. I opened it up and poured it's contents on to my bed. I kept all my money from baby sitting, birthdays, Christmas and all those other little holidays. I counted up the cash quickly, thankful that I was a saver instead of a spender.

When I had finally counted it all up I had almost two thousand dollars. I was hoping that would be enough, I mean, I lived in America and they lived in Ireland and England. Then the realization hit me. How was I supposed to tell mom? I sat down on my bed knowing how impossible this mission was. But then, I had an idea.

I slowly walked upstairs and over to my mom,

"Mom, I''m not feeling so good" I told her. She turned to look at me.

"Well, I guess you could stay home, as long as you're not missing anything too important" She told me. I nodded and watched her leave as I stood in the kitchen, now by myself.

I can't believe I just lied to my mom. I took a deep breath not letting myself run after her and admit the truth.

When I had finally calmed down I ran over to my computer and opened the website for the nearest airport. I grabbed the notebook with the addresses and looked to see if there were any flights to one of them, I would take the cheapest flight which might not take me directly there. The cheapest one I could find was a flight to Doncaster, England.

The flight left at noon and it was seven, I had to pack and get there early enough to get a ticket. I ran downstairs and grabbed my suitcase and started to pack. I had to stand on my bag when I finished just so I could zip it up and drag it up the stairs and into the living room. I sighed looking around knowing how much I was going to miss home. I still couldn't believe I was doing this, but it all felt too real when I started writing my mom a goodbye letter.

Dear mom,

I'm NOT running away, I'm going to come back I promise. You wouldn't believe my reasons if I told you why I was leaving. I don't know how long I will be but It won't be soon, I'm so sorry. Please understand that I'm doing this for a good reason. I love you. -Ariel

I wouldn't let myself cry as I walked out the door and put my suitcase in the back of my car as I looked at the house for the last time for god knows how long.

I couldn't believe I was doing this. What if I got there and the boys weren't even there?

It was a chance I would have to take.

"Goodbye" I whispered as I pulled out of the driveway and on to the road leading me to the airport.

Sorry it's so short! I'll probably update this story or start working on it again tonight(: I know it's kind of boring right now but trust me, I have the whole story planned out for once. I know you're probably like whaat? We all know I like to write off my top of my head, But this story is all planned out, unless I change my mind...which I probably will but whatever. It's too early to give you hints :/

Bonus question! First right answer gets a dedication on this chapter!

Which member lives in Doncaster? (:

-Courtney

If you like this story check out my new story I'm working on called 'He hates me, He hates me not"