Chapter 18

"Hey babe" Harry said when him and all the boys walked in. I smiled at him weakly and as the boys came in and went towards the living room Louis met my eye and he must of known something was going on because he gave me a look as if to ask if I was okay. I nodded and looked back at Harry after Louis left the room. 

"We need to talk" I told him. He nodded and turned his body towards me so we were face to face. I sighed, meeting his eyes.

"Harry, you're so special to me, and you know that but, I just don't feel like this is anything special" I told him. He nodded and stared at the ground. 

"Is it him?" Harry asked me. I knew this was coming, I could feel it like when you know something horrible was about to happen. 

"I can't be with him" I told him, "He's not supposed to be with me, and neither are you" I said. He took my hands in his and stared into my eyes.

"He loves you. You need to be with him. You don't have a choice anymore. He loves you, and you love him. It's as simple as that" Before he knew it I hugged him, so happy he understood. 

"You're a good guy Harry Styles, did you know that?" I asked him, smiling as I let go of him.

"The curls drive all the girls crazy.." He said, doing the famous 'Harry Styles hair flip'. I laughed and we both went to join everyone else in the living room. 

I sat down next to Liam as they were all talking but they got quiet when I came in. 

"I'm so proud of all of you, so much it's crazy. It takes so much to stand up in front of hundreds of people and sing, and you did it. Good job guys" I told them. They all smiled back at me.

"Now, next time isn't gonna be easy. Just remember one thing, it's not the end okay?" I asked them. They nodded confused. 

But they didn't know they were going to be voted off, then put into a group.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEE! IT WILL TAKEYOU TWO SECONDS! 

Check out my new story 'Over Played Love Song'!