Chapter 27

I woke up that morning in  hotel bed, we must have came here in the middle of the night, with the worst headache in the entire world. I went to get out of bed but my legs were still asleep, so instead of standing I fell to the floor. I sighed, with my arms out on both sides, as if I was hugging the floor. I lied there for a second before my headache got worse and I knew I need Tylenol or something now.

I somehow managed to lift my body up off the ground and walk out of my room and into the kitchen. I regretted it immediately because as soon as I walked out, the boys felt the need to punish me further.

Niall and Zayn slammed the cabinets shut in the kitchen and Harry and Liam yelled things at me like 'HEY HOW DID YOU SLEEP?' or 'HEY! HOW WAS LAST NIGHT!?'. Louis was singing 'What Makes You Beautiful' at the top of his lungs. As soon as I heard all of this I plopped down on to the couch and covered my ears with pillows, then I did something horrible, just to get them back. I went on twitter, where all the boys followed me, so all their fans followed me also. Then, I tweeted what hotel we were staying at. Yes, there should be a mob of fans any minute now. 

Suddenly, they all stopped. 

"Ariel, what did you do?" Liam asked me, I hadn't realized he was doing a twitcam and I looked over at the computer where all the fans were telling Liam they'd see him soon and that they couldn't believe he was right down the street from them. 

"I thought your fans might wanna see you, now move, I want tylenol" I told him. They boys faces drained as they realized they wouldn't be able to leave the hotel all day, unless they wanted to risk getting attacked by fans.

I took two pills and walked back into the living room and sat on the couch next to Liam. I smiled at all of them as they all huddled into the living room. 

"Now you guys can nurse my hangover!" I told them, throwing my arms into the air. They all stood there glaring at me like I had killed someone. I gave them a weak smile.

"I am a good person" I told them, shaking my finger at them. 

"And that's why we're going out today, and leaving you here, all by yourself" Harry told me. I smiled, they thought this was their way of punishing me.

"What are you smiling about?" Liam asked me. I shook my head.

"Nothing, just go have fun and don't get raped by fans" I told them, I got up and quickly ran into the kitchen, grabbing a jar of nutella and a spoon and plopping down on the couch once again, but this time, as a happy girl with nutella. 

They all shook their heads at me and I just smiled back. I stretched, lifting my hands up and then down behind the back of the couch, I felt a piece of paper find it's way into my hand but I acted as if nothing had happened. 

Soon after that the boys said goodbye and left. I took out the crumpled piece of paper from my pocket and looked down at it.

Meet me at Scoops in an hour

Scoops was that ice cream parlor just uo the road from here, apparently, Louis wanted to meet there. 

I got up and went into my room, grabbing a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt I had gotten from a boardwalk in New Jersey two years ago. I changed quickly and went into the bathroom, quickly putting my hair into a side braid and putting a couple swipes mascara on after brushing my teeth, and then I was ready. 

I left the hotel after locking the door and making sure there were no ways the fans could get in. I knew we were on the top floor but, I was sure the fans would find a way in. I walked down the hall and went out through the back. 

When I got outside there weren't as many fans in the back then there were in the front, which I was thankful for. I quickly walked out from behind the hotel and on to the sidewalk a little way down from the hotel. The fans didn't notice because they were too busy looking to see if maybe one of the boys would peek their head outside, but they wouldn't, because they weren't there. 

I walked down the street until I got the ice cream shop, I walked in and realized I still had a couple minutes. I ordered a chocolate chip cookie dough cone and waited by one of the booths, I was facing awak from the door and towards an old couple. They were so cute, so old and so happy. It was nice to see people like that. Together. 

If only it was that simple. 

I heard the door open and didn't bother to look, I heard his footsteps coming towards me and I knew it was him. I went to turn to look at him but instead, his lips crashed on to mine. I pulled away quickly, 

"What about Ele-" 

It was Niall.