Chapter 15

"I want pizza!" Niall said throwing the hotel menu at me as I walked into the living room. I shrieked and ducked as it flew pass me, hitting the wall then falling to the floor. I turned back to Niall, glaring at him as he sat on the couch with his feet propped up on the coffee table. Zayn sat next to him laughing at me, so I glared at him to.

The hotel was pretty nice and we were given a huge suite with five bedrooms and two baths. It was a creme/blue color scheme with light blue walls and off white furniture. It was cozy but it wasn't home. I was extremely home sick.

When we had arrived at the hotel I picked me and Harry's room and when he left the room after we put all our stuff away I locked myself in the bathroom and cried for a while. I wanted to be here, don't get me wrong, but I just missed my mom and my friends.

"We need to talk before we order food" I told him, sitting down across from them on the other sofa. Niall gave a dramatic sigh and I rolled my eyes before turning to yell,

"BOYS!"

Liam and Harry walked out of one of the rooms laughing and Louis came out of the bathroom and joined us on the couch. Harry and Liam were on either side of me and Louis sat on the arm of the chair.

"So, we need to talk about the X factor" I told them, they nodded and smiled at each other.

"So boys," Louis started, " What are we singing together?" He asked. I looked up at him.

"Actually, you aren't auditioning together" I told him. He looked at me confused. And I just smiled and looked at each of the boys.

"You will all be auditioning as a solo act, now what do you want to sing?" I asked them, first turning to Liam.

"Um..Cry Me a River? Have you heard it?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, turning to Louis. I raised my eyebrows and he looked at me nervously.

"Hey There Delilah" I nodded.

"Perfect" Niall then met my eyes and he raised his eyebrow like I had done to Louis and then using that announcer voice he always did in the video diaries he said,

"NOTHING, THE SCRIPT"

"No." I told him. He looked at me weird and then did an angry face at me like a toddler would, I acted offended.

"Try again" I told him. He sighed.

"How about....So Sick by Neyo? I love that song" I nodded and then went on to Zayn who quickly answered 'Let me love you' and then Harry chose 'Isn't she lovely'. I smiled.

"Okay perfect" I told them.

"Why can't you just tell us what to sing and say? Since you know what's going to happen" Louis asked. I looked up at him, meeting his eyes and feeling that small spark again like the last time we kissed and quickly looked down, grabbing Harry's hand wishing I hadn't locked eyes with Louis.

"Because, you wouldn't have known before. So why tell you now? Just be your crazy selves and you'll be fine" I told them. Zayn made a weird face and I laughed,

"Yes, weird. Just like that" I said.

"I NEED FOOD!" Niall yelled and I sighed, getting up and grabbing the hotel phone.

"Write down what you want and give it to me" I told them. 5 seconds later I had a list practically as long as my arm. I looked up at Niall, my jaw dropped.

"And I don't know what the boys want" He told me. I laughed.

I knew he eats a lot, I mean everyone knows that about Niall but I didn't know he ate that much. I looked to the other boys who were staring at the list, their eyes bulging. I handed the list back to Niall, and smiled.

"Choose like, three out of that hundred. Then Liam, you order, you're the responsible one. I'm gonna take shower" I told them. They nodded and I walked away and into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

The bathroom looked like all the other room, blue and white. I reached into the shower and turned the water on, letting it steam up the room as I undressed. The steam stuck to the mirror and I wiped off a small section so where I could just see me face and neck, the rest of the mirror foggy.

This girl was supposed to save a band that somehow disappeared over night. She had to pretend not to love a boy that wasn't meant to be hers and try to stay together somehow in the process. That girl was me, and I don't think anyone wrote a guide on how to do it.

The mirror slowly fogged back up and I turned away and pushed open the glass door that separated the shower. I stuck my foot under the running water burning at first because of the burn but then stepping into the shower, letting my whole body feel the sting of the heat. I quickly washed my hair and body, and finally just let myself stood there and let the water pour over me.

Then I heard a knock on the door. I instantly covered myself, even though no one had come in.

"What!?" I yelled. The boys knew I was in here.

"I need to pee!" Louis yelled back.

"Use the other bathroom!"

"Niall's taking a shower!" He told me. I grunted.

"Get in, and get out" I told him. I was thankful that like the mirror, the glass doors had fogged up and he would only be able to see my silhouette.

I heard the door quickly close and I was still covering myself even though he couldn't see me, I felt the need to do so.

"Hurry up!" I told him. I heard him laugh and then I heard the door shut. I turned the water off and opened the shower door and grabbed the towel from the hook and wrapping it around me. I reached up my hand to wipe down the mirror but something stopped me. Written on the mirror through the fog was,

I still love you - L

What did you think? COMMENT AND VOTE! More comments the sooner I'll update! Promise<33

-Hariel

-Lariel?

and why?