Chapter 31

So I had a request for a chapter with Ariel and Niall, and I realized how amazing that Idea is and I'm asking myself why I didn't think about that before? Because I'm stupid. That's why. So here we go!

It was a week and a half later when I got the unexpected phone call. I didn't recognize the number at first, I thought it was a telemarketer. 

I was sitting out side on my roof smoking a cigarette when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and looked down and saw a number with some weird area code. I clicked the answer button. 

"Hello?" I asked

"Hiya" An irish accent said into the phone. I sat there stunned, non-moving and speechless. I heard him clear his throat into the phone awkwardly. 

"You still there Ariel?" He asked me. I nodded vigorously until I remembered that he couldn't see me, 

"Yea, yea I'm here Niall" I said, I ran my hand through my hair, not believing that I was on the phone with him, Louis must have told him about what happened. I was about to say something when he cut me off. 

"So I never saw you after we put you in the hospital, and neither did the boys, and they were busy seeing family and stuff but I decided to come see you, and um..I'm kinda standing in front of your house" He told me. 

They hadn't told him. Louis had left me to break his heart.

Awesome

I looked in front of the house, leaning over an inch or two and saw Niall standing there on the front steps, looking like he was regretting coming to see me, as if he thought I was just going to ignore you. 

Who would ignore Niall Horan when he flew all this way to see you. 

I'll be honest, I was debating it. 

I sighed and rubbed the cigarette into the roof putting it out. Then I hopped  down from the roof since it was only six or seven feet off the ground and turned to face Niall, who was staring at me like I had fallen for the sky or something. 

You know, you'd think this would be like some movie kind of scene where we see each other and we realize how much we loved each other and we run into each other's arms in slow motion. But in reality, we just stood there until he walked over to me, looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes and said, 

"I missed you Ariel" 

~*~

It hurt so badly, to look at him and his happy eyes that only held love for me and know that what I would tell him would crush him, and make him runaway. And that wasn't what I wanted. 

We were walking along a path I had found when I was little that no one uses, we had total privacy. 

"So what have you been up to?" Niall asked me. I shrugged, 

"Not much, I'm out of school but I've been working at the library" I told him. He nodded. ?

"Are you gonna go back to school?" He asked me. I shrugged. 

"How's-" I cut him off. 

"I went back for Louis, not you. You deserve to know, I don't want you to be mad but I need to be honest and you need to know because I don't want to lie and act like everything's okay when It's not" I said quickly, he stared at me his eyes big and he stopped walking. 

"I know, the boys never told me because they didn't want to upset me, but I heard them talking about  it, I'm not mad. I'm here to win you back" He told me. I looked at him surprised, but then I smiled. 

"Oh yeah?" He nodded

"And how do you plan to do that Niall James Horan?"

So yea, cliffhanger and it was short but I'm thinking about taking on this story again and writing more chapters and stuff ? What do you guys think?

COMMENT AND VOTE

And tell me what you thinkk about adding more chapters. 

And check out my new story, he hates me he hates me not(: