Chapter 29

I got up out of the hospital bed, hoping to find someone and ask them what had happened to me. I walked out into the hallway in the stupid hospital robe that barely covered my butt so I had it bundled in my hand in the back. 

I walked over to someone with a fancy clipboard and and tapped their shoulder.

"Um, hello?" I said, not sure how to introduce myself. The doctor turned to look at me and smiled.

"Oh! wow! Look who's awake! Let's take you back to your room and we can talk, okay?" He asked me. I nodded, and followed him back to 'my' room. He closed the door behind me and flipped over a couple pages on his clipboard. 

"Okay, so you brought in a couple months ago by some boys and-"

"What boys?" I asked him. He looked up at me and gave a weak smile.

"Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and um Zayn Malik? I guess you could say you're a very lucky girl" He told me. 

So I hadn't been dreaming. It was real, they obvious couldn't stay with me, they had to be on tour by now. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, but it got caught since I had been sleeping for months and hadn't brushed my hair. Awesome.

"How did I get into a coma?" I asked him. He looked back down at his clipboard and scanned it through quickly.

"Niall said you and him were walking home and a driver lost control, he didn't see it coming and he tried to jump in front of you, but he was too late" He told me.

Oh Niall.

"I need to leave, now" I told him, looking straight into his eyes. He shook his head and sighed before looking back at me.

"You can't leave"

"Where's my mom?" I asked him. 

"They- well they um, paid me not to tell her" The doctor said awkwardly. I nodded, knowing they were right in doing that. 

"Okay, well when can I leave?" I asked him. Yet again, he looked back down at his clipboard. 

"A month?" He said "We need to make sure you're stable enough to go" He told me. I nodded, knowing as soon as he left, I would get out of here somehow.

"Okay, can I be alone for a bit?" I asked him. He nodded and left the room. 

I looked at my surroundings. One window, and it was already cracked open. There was a wallet lying on a table and I figured the boys had left if for me or something, so I took it. But I still didn't have a phone. 

I knew I didn't have too much time before someone came in to check up on me, so I quickly opened the window even more and stood on a chair before jumping out of the window, thankful that we were on the first floor, I landed in the parking lot where no one was parked, 

I ran out of the parking lot, my head pounding from all the sudden excitement and exercise. That probably wasn't good. 

I ran across the street where a shopping plaza was and went into a clothing store, grabbing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that looked like they would fit me, I didn't have time to try them on. I bought them and quickly ran back out into the street. I stopped a taxi and jumped in.

"Nearest hotel now, and I'll give you an extra twenty dollars if you let me get changed and don't look" I told the man driving. He nodded slowly and confused but he agreed. 

"No peaking!" I yelled at him as I was getting dressed when I saw him take a quick glance. He pulled up to a hotel and I paid him and got out of the taxi.

"Thanks" I said before he drove off. 

I found out I was in London, and I had been dropped off at the Holiday Inn. I went inside and quickly got a cheap room before going into the gift shop, hoping they had the one thing I needed. 

I went to the back of it where the t-shirts were and sure enough, they had a One Direction tour shirt. Since I didn't remember my twitter or any of their numbers I knew I would just have to track them down. 

I bought the shirt and asked for the date and looked at the tour dates on the back and saw that they were going to be in Doncaster in two days. 

I guess I would be there too. 

So, it was all real! No dreaming(: 

comment and vote.