Ski Mask The Slump God·· Stripper

Nia

Nia

"You ready girly?" My bestfriend, London smiled as she adjusted herself. I nodded as I went in my bag and pulled out my outfit for the night.

 I nodded as I went in my bag and pulled out my outfit for the night

"Yep!" I fastened my heels as we both went out together.

"I hear some rappers are supposed to be coming. So....make sure you do what you gotta do" I nodded my head. This was only my second week of working here but already people have taken a liking to me.

Maybe because unlike the other girls, I don't just take any guys to the back, and if I do I make them pay.

I looked to see ugly ass Sno and Nym on the pole, only sum dude who looks to be about 30 is paying them attention. I scoffed and walked around for a bit until I spotted a group of 4 guys and a girl. I took a deep breath and walked over to them, London joining me once she saw them too. There was a light skin and he had 100's sticking out his pockets.

"Anything I can do for you all?" I spoke over the music.

"Yeah Ma, you can come take a seat" I get closer and notice all the tattoos on his face, mainly the tree right on his forehead. I sit carefully on his lap, until his hands come to my waist as a way to tell me to get comfortable.

"Jahseh" he says in my ear and I show him a smile. I'm not interested in him, but the dark skin guy a few feet away. London is shaking her ass in front of a girl and a guy, the girl throwing money and putting some in her bra and thong.

"What's your name?" The dark skin comes and sits next to Jahseh and I

"Nia"

"Stokeley. How much for a dance?" He is very direct and it throws me off a bit.

"It depends on the dance and how long" I sit up straight and start to moving around on Jahseh's lap.

"Mhm. Lap dance, not that long..not even 10 minutes" I nodded and take 2 10's that stuck out of his pocket, placing it in my bra but not all the way so it could still be seen.

"Come on" I bit my lip a little and grab a little of his shirt. I lead him to the back, walking past Sno and Nym, flashing a huge grin.

I get to work grinding on him once we get to the back, kissing on his neck only because I like him.

"D-Damn, giving a nigga hickeys and shit" he jokes as he places of his hands on my lower back. I look at him for a second, letting my eyes go down to his lips then back up. He lets out a small laugh before crashing his lips into mine.

I smiled a bit as he kissed me intensely, his fingertips lingering on my lower back. I grabbed his hands and placed on on my thigh, the other on my ass

"If your gonna do this then do it the right way daddy" I said once I pulled away, running my thumb on his lower lip.

I get off his lap and kneel down in front of him,

"Isn't this gonna cost extra?"

"I'm doing this because I want to love," I pull down his boxers since he was already sagging, his friend popping out.

"You already hard for me daddy? Fuck you're big" I put my tongue on his tip, gently licking, before taking about half of him in my mouth.

"Fuck....babygirl this ain't gonna do it" he placed his hand on the back of my head and pushed down.

After not even a few seconds I pulled away.

"Fuck my mouth Daddy" I sat up straight, still on my knees as he put himself in my mouth.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

"I feel like I own you more than $20" he said as he walked me to my car.

"Mainly I wanted to do that, so you don't have to pay for that."

"Here" he had $300 in his hand, holding it out to me.

"No. I made enough tonight." I pushed his hand away.

"Lemme get your number then"

"Oh no. I don't do that call and I'll come fuck you thing. I'm not into-"

"I wanna talk to you babygirl calm down."

"You wanna talk to a stripper?" I gave him a 'you mental or sum' kinda face.

"We talked after I blew your back out and you seem like my type. Can I get your number?"

"Okay" I sighed and took his phone from his hand.

Nia 🥴💫😩

"I'll call you later yeah?"

"Bye Stokeley!"

~Naya 🥰