XXX,Ski and Juice·· She's gone (pt.2)

Jahseh POV

"Isn't that wrong? To read a dead girl's diary? Hell, she would scream at us everytime we even touched it." Stokeley was bouncing his leg. We were all collected in Jade's room.

"I wanna know why she didn't like Ally...Jade gets along with everyone so she had to have done something to her" Jarad said, hanging his head down. The only thing I can do is sigh, pacing her room.

"I'm reading it" I say, picking up the large book, the hand-painted flowers and garden scenes were beautiful still after all this time...

𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠, 𝑏𝑢 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐽𝑎𝑟𝑒. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑦...𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑜𝑑𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚. 𝑇𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 "𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐽𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑" 𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡-

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜, 𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐽𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝐧𝐨♡︎ 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑.

𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 (𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝐿𝑂𝐿) 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒. 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑤𝑛! 𝑌𝑒𝑠 𝐽𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑡, 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡, 𝑒𝑐𝑡, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐵𝑖𝑏𝑏𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑, ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ! 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔...𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛?

"Ally fuckin spat on my sister? Aw hell nah" Stokes pulled out his phone.

"Whatchu doing vro?"

"Calling one of my hoes to beat her ass. No one is gonna spit on my baby sis and get away with it." He gets up and walks away...

"Damn... I'm sorry Jade" Jarad looks up at nothing with tears in his eyes.

"It's alright. Don't cry" my eyes fly open and I see her, squatting down in front of him.

I reach over and grab his hand, setting it on her shoulder. I know he can't see her but maybe he'll feel her-

"J-Jade?" The tears finally fall as he rubs her shoulder. She smiles at him, putting her hand on his face, wiping his tears.

"Don't cry. Please?" Jarad starts shaking, looking at me.

"You see her too right? I'm not crazy?"

"I see her. She's squatting in front of you, your touching her shoulder. She can only talk in choppy sentences."

"Why?"

"Up there. We talk via mind. Hard to....talk now"

"Could you learn to talk again?"

She only shrugs.

"Can I get a hug? Please? I'm so sorry Jade" Jarad stands up and she hugs him. Her eyes are closed tight, like she's trying to hold back tears.

"Its okay to cry Jade" Stokeley walks in, looking confused.

"Dude. Have you officially lost your fuckin mind?"

"Come here" I reach out for his hand and put it in Jade's.

"STOP-" he snatched it away, panting hard. "I don't know what sick joke y'all are playing but this shit isn't funny"

"It isn't a joke. That's Jade-"

"NO IT'S NOT! Jade is DEAD, that's- that's not her!" He screams at us. Jade steps toward him, slowly wrapping her arms around him. He still looks scared.

"Sorry" She says and he hugs her back.

"I- I miss you baby girl" he lets his head fall to her shoulder, a small smile on his face.

"Don't be mean to the boys. They try to help" he nods a little.

"I know...I love you Jade"

"I love you too Stokes"

"No-"

"I was in love with you"

~Jay🥰🥰