Juice Wrld •• Tears

"I really just don't wanna talk about it. I'm scared, I'm hurt" I whimper as tears just started to fall down my face. Jarad rubbed his hands over his face, resting one over his forehead before exhaling through his nose.

"I'm sorry. I'm being such a bitch" I say, quickly going to wipe my face. He reaches and grabs my hands.

"Take it back."

"What?" I say as he wipes my face.

"Your sad, your hurt. That's okay Mamas, that doesn't make you a bitch or whatever the fuck else your pretty head makes up. Okay?" I smile at him, resting my head on his chest.

"You always make me feel better."

"That's my job. To be your lover, your best friend, your other half." He pushes my locs back as I look up at him. I peck his lips a few times.

Why is he so perfect?

I feel myself getting upset again. Why is he even with me when I'm such a fuckin mess? He could do so much better than me.

"Baby? What chu thinking about now?"

"Nothing" I show a small smile and he frowns.

"That's fake" He points at my smile. 'Talk to me" he wrapped his arms around me.

"Your so....perfect Jare. Then your with me and I'm a whole ass train wreck and you still love me and try to buy me diamonds and clothes I don't want or need or deserve. And your mom is so fuckin sweet to me when she can see herself I have so much going on that you don't need added to your plate." I break down in his arms, sobbing like a small ass child and he just holds me, cuddling my small frame.

"Baby. I'm here to help you, and I hate that you think I'm perfect because I'm no where near it. Your right, you do have a lot going on and so do I. I rely on you to help me, I just wish your lean on me back. I know you have trust issues, but you were doing so good! You stopped cutting yourself, you started eating good, hell gained weight. I thought things were better"

"They were! I swear they were. I.....Jare....my mom got in contact with me" a breath left from his lips and he held me tighter. I always felt like I wouldn't be shit, because of my mom. 18 years of mental abuse, and then everyone wonders why all my siblings have depression, anxiety, trust issues, ASD and more.

Jarad and I met because I tried to jump off a bridge when I was 17, though that wasn't the first time.

"Mamas... I'm sorry" he rubbed my back as I cried. My head hurt, my body aches.

"I wanna lay down" I sniff, and he leads me to the bed. I lay down and he lays right next to me. I turned, resting my head on his chest.

"Wanna watch a movie babygirl?" I nod, and he ended up watching Da 5 Bloods with Chadwick Boseman. It was pretty good not gonna lie. Jarad fell asleep about 45 minutes in.

God I love this man. My Lover, My best friend.......

My other half

Please don't struggle alone because you aren't alone! I love you all v v much <3

~Nya