XXXTentaction·· Family

"Jah come on you gotta come! They gonna find another reason not to like if you if you don't!" My girlfriend, Ariana whines.

Her family is....how do I say......Dr. Umar x2.

They don't take kindly to the fact I had a whole lotta hoes before I met Ari...her Pops don't like me because I was fucking with only white girls for a long ass time, and Ari is a fine ass chocolate girl.

He thinks Imma cheat or sum I guess, Ion know...he just be looking at me funny, it don't help that he's taller than me and his voice deep as hell.

"Baby, your Pops scary as hell vruh. I'm sorry but I can't" I look at her to see tears running down her face.

"You have to! They already don't like you Jahseh...they think your bad for me"

"I am bad for you! How many times have you cried over me? I've broken your heart?" Her lip trembles as she stands there in front of me, tears flowing.

"I love you though-"

"Why Ari!? There are so many niggas that could do so much more for you than I can-"

"If it's not you then I don't want it Jahseh! I love you, I learned what it feels like to be in love because of you" She's sobbing loudly, her whole body shaking. "I only want you"

I start to feel bad, holding out my arms for her to sit in my lap.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry" I say, wiping her tears. "I love you too baby girl okay? Don't cry...please stop crying beautiful"

"I'm...such a...burden aren't I?" She cries between gasps for breath. I only hold onto her tighter, letting her bury her face into my neck.

"No. I need to stop trying to play villain all the time. I need you too. Please stop crying bubba" she looks up at me, kissing my lips over and over, her hand sliding up to the side of my face. "Stop. Lemme get ready so we can go"

"Your gonna go with me?" She lights up.

"Yeah. Once we comes back in fucking you dumb though" I say, slapping her ass as Ari gets up.

"Ah! Fuck baby that felt good" Ariana bit her lip.

"I bet. We gon have a quickie in the bathroom. Stop fucking with me" I say while fixing my shirt in the mirror.

"Okay Daddy. You look good" she smirks, her hand going to my throat.

"If you gonna choke me do it right slut" I tease a little, before feeling pressure on my throat, and Ariana kissing my neck. "Issa quickie lets go" I quickly turn around and pick her up, taking her to the bathroom.

"Ugh! Fuck daddy!"

yall tell Zak to be my new wife 🙄✋🏾
~Jay