Stokeley ·· "fucking thief"

hi :) yal miss me ?
would yal b mad if i switch to heavy lowercase? we gon use this as a test run.

here i am walking down this cold, wet, dark street. i don't even know why i agreed to meet his dumb ass. dude is a fucking duck. but i'm walking, even though i'm paranoid and feel like someone gon' pop out the shadows and snatch my black ass up. probably gon' harvest my organs or sum'.

"Stokeley! fuck bro." i huff. he better have my shit. i'm doin' all this so i can get my shit back. imma get my shit, and knock his ass smooth out.

i rub my hands together, trying to keep myself warm, i shoulda known this wasn't gon' be a lil 5 minute walk. this is Stokeley we're talking about. i regret not grabbing a thicker hoodie, 'cause now i'm freezing and my nipples are poking through my shirt, not to mention he's a perv so he'll notice.

"Mimi! where you at mama?" part of me wants to start running but i got too much pride for that. why am i running to a man?

"hope you got my shit, punk!" i hear him chuckle, and my knees almost go weak. as much as i can't stand him, he's so damn sexy without even trying. i'd ride the hell outta his face.

"of course i do, baby. you know me." a soft groan escapes as i chew my lip, trying to rid the smirk off my face. i hate this dude. fucking thief.

this ain't the first time by any means Stokeley has stolen from me, more like the 10th or 15th. even back when we was in diapers his bitch ass was stealin'.

my pops always wanted me to stay away from Stokeley. but if i'm being honest, i thought he was cool. he wasn't scared of nobody, or what anyone would say. he wasn't the "lay down to get down" type, and i admired it. he took on the role of my protector when my pops wasn't around, and taught me how to fight.

maybe that's why i have a thing for protective dudes now, 'cause once we hit high school, i found Stokeley more attractive than ever. i hated when he started dating, seeing him hugged up with another girl made my blood boil. but they would always dump him because Stokeley didn't protect anyone like he protected me.

i've always been his lil' sister, but nothing more. that's why i dedicate my free time to being his biggest hater, because honestly? Stokeley broke my damn heart, and i'm a petty ass person. it doesn't pay off in any way, 'cause since i hate so much, he'll randomly steal shit and make me jump through hoops to get it back.

i come around the corner, seeing his dumb, sexy ass smirking.

"hey. i got your shit, just like you asked."  he digs in his pockets and pulls around out an assortment of items.

an eighth of weed, my favorite lighter, my favorite paint brush, a tapestry needle, my weed pen and 20 bucks.

"dude. this is so fuckin' random. my paint brush?" i look at him in disbelief. i thought i was a hater. what the fuck.

"the point was to be an annoyance. take lil shit that was gon' piss you off when you realize its gone, but can't point it back to me. oh and these, i forgot." he pulls out a pair of lace underwear, and i snatch them up so quick and stuff them in my pocket.

"you pervert! i swear to God I'm telling yo' mama. i'm telling her, her son is a sexual deviant and a pervert."

"if i'm a pervert and a deviant, what the fuck are you, Mimi?" my head snaps back and i blink a few times.

"the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"you think i'm stupid? i see how you look at me, always chewing yo' lip, clenching yo' thighs together when i say certain things. you a hater, but you a hater 'cause you love me, and that ain't in no friend way."

"why the hell would i like you? outta all the men in this world, your the last one i would look at, much less date. that lil inflated ego of yours is talkin' really wrong today."

"youn gotta put on, Kami. i already know...listen i was stupid when we was kids. i wanted the biggest and the baddest lookin', even if she was dumb as rocks. i was just horny as shit, and i didn't appreciate who was really rockin' wit' me. you always been there, and look where everyone else at?" he opens his arms, gesturing at the lack of people, the quiet. i keep my teeth dug into my bottom lip, so i don't start laughing. not even because its funny, but so fucking ridiculous.

"i don't wanna hear yo' love confession, Ski. I'm sure you can call up one of yo' hoes and you won't feel this way after you cum." I turn away, feeling tears prick at my eyes. fucking emotional ass. i hate it.

"Yo what? Mimi, I'm tellin' you this because its how i feel. if this was just about sex, i woulda said this a long time ago, you know how i used to be. but even then, i never told nobody i loved 'em. that's why they always got jealous of you! I've always told you i loved you, maybe my heart knew before my head did but...i do love you Mimi, don't question that shit man."

"i am questioning it. why now hm? because you don't want me to move on? sick of me hatin' or sum? why? this so selfish bro, do you realize that?"

"i do, and i'm sorry. i was in denial, Kami. i'd never do you like this on purpose you know that. i'd protect you from the world, even myself. someone can roll by right now and i'd lay my life down to make sure you safe girl." his brows furrowed together, confusion and hurt painted all over his face. i probably have the same look.

"I'll catch you tomorrow bruh. stop stealin' from me, or imma report you to the police."

~V