Tokyo's Revenge•• Nothing

I'm sitting on the floor in front of the mirror, taking pictures so I can post them on Instagram, when Tokyo walks in.

"Hey baby" he smiles as he passes me to go to the bathroom.

"Hi" I say back flatly and he looks at me from the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" he raises his eyebrows and I shake my head.

"Nothing important" I rub my eyes, trying to calm myself down. I just can't-

I hear him wash his hands and come out, sitting behind me, and wrapping his arms around me.

"What's wrong love?" he sounds genuinely concerned, but that doesn't take away from the fact I'm pissed off with him.

"Could you just leave me alone?" I sigh and he pouts a little.

"Can you just talk to me? Please baby?" He holds onto me tighter, snuggling his face into my neck.

We've always been intimate with each other, and Tokyo made sure that it was known I have always been by his side. Hell when he was homeless he slept at my house for a long time. But...that's not the point.

Tokyo struggles with his anxiety, and had a few times when it got bad, like he would have nightmares and anxiety attacks. I was there, always.... but he isn't there for me.

I try so fuckin hard to keep my shit to myself because he already has so much on his plate, I try...

"Baby, why are you crying?" He wipes my tears but I stand up before he can finish.

"I can't anymore bruh" I sigh as tears come down my face in waves.

"Can't what Rea? I'm here for you, you know-"

"I don't know! That's the problem... Tok I miscarried-"

"Rea I know that I was here when it happened! I was in the bathroom with you, I saw it!"

"Tokyo your being insensitive as fuck right now. Can you just listen to me?"

"I've always listened to you. We talk about shit and you always say that your okay so where the hell is this coming from!" he yells at me, pushing his dreads back.

"I've been lying! I'm not okay I haven't been okay in a while Tok!" I sob, yelling back at him. Tears flowing down my face again.

"Well you should have talked to me! Rea...what's doing on?" he steps towards me, taking one of my hands and cupping my face with the other.

"I'm scared... I'm hurt and I'm stressed-" he kisses my forehead, pulling me into a hug. "Tokyo I don't wanna try again" I hear his breath hitch and I regret what I said. I want to have a child with him but after that...

"W-We can figure something else out. A-And we have time...no rush" this is the kind way of him asking me to reconsider.

"I always try and keep my shit together for you, I do a lot of shit I wouldn't do for other people for you. I try and be perfect, I try not to show my struggles-"

"Baby you don't have to do that! I don't want perfection, I want you. With all your flaws, struggles, and sins. We'll work on each other together... like we have for the past 4 years"

"I love you" I bury my face into his shirt as he ruds my back.

"I love you too"

So the plan was for them to fight and then she leaves but I love Tokyo sm that it didn't happen at all.

~Jay✍