XXX,Ski & Juice•• "She's gone"

1,219 words.

Jahseh POV

"Ski, vruh did she tell you!? Vruhhhh pleaseeeeee let this be a sick joke" I gripped the wheel hard as I sped to my best friend's house.

"What are you calling about vro? Jade hasn't called me since our call last night" he says referring to our late night group calls.

"Dude her mom just fuckin called me, she found her on the floor and she wasn't breathing, she taking her to the hospital right now vruh." my voice is strained and on the verge of cracking. God....I can't lose her, I refuse to.

"What? When did this happen?" I hear a lot of shuffling.

"I don't fuckin know! I was just told like 15 minutes ago, I'm on my way to the hospital! Call Jarad for me" I hang up and toss my phone into the passenger seat. The little beaded necklace that hung from my mirror caught my eye. A slip of paper hung from it, in Jade's handwriting.

~~~

"Is there a Jade Saicari here? Please" I'm scared, tears are welling in my eyes as the woman types into the computer.

"Her mother will come down to get you sir." she says plainly and my heart beats faster, it feels like if it beats any harder, it'll come out my chest. Ms. Adams comes and she doesn't even come all the way into the waiting area before I run to her. I see Ski and Jarad coming too.

"I'll tell you all once you see her" she says quietly and I try and take deep breaths.

"Jade!" I gasp once I see her, taking her hand.

"Jahseh..." Jarad points to the heart monitor thing and....the lines are flat.

"She killed herself. She left notes for all of you" Ms. Adams takes three envelopes out of her bag and hands them to us.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒔𝒆𝒉, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕. 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒔. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒆...𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒕? 𝑷𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒔𝒆𝒉 𝑫𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒐 𝑶𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒚. 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉, 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑱𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒚, 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒗𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈...𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒔𝒆𝒉