Ski Mask the Slump God- Everything

Thanks for 70k :)

Janiyah POV

After me and Stokeley got back from the meeting with his label, all he wanted was to lay down and cuddle. It was a long ass meeting that seemed really tiring for him, a whole bunch of label talk I didn't really understand.

"Imma go shower then I'll cuddle with you okay?" I leaned over on the bed, pressing my hands into the mattress to support my weight as I softly kissed his forehead.

"Mm.." He whined a bit, before clearing his throat and mumbling a "Yeah that's igh." I couldn't help but laugh a little.

Stokes is such a softie. He really is a pretty tough guy but when he's with me he's the biggest baby.

But he was my baby.

I kept my shower quick, just washing my body and getting out, because my love was waiting for me.

I sat on the bed as I rubbed lotion on me, sliding on one of his shirts. I turned to see him staring at me.

"What?"

"Your so pretty...damn I'm getting hard." I smiled a little, thanking him for the compliment.

"When your fully hard let me know hm?" I guess I had caught him off guard because all he said was "I- hmp" and pulled me into his arms.

It wasn't long before I felt him on my ass. I knew he was awake because he was far too hard to still be sleeping.

"Baby?"

"Hmmm?"

"You wanna handle that?"

"Will you help me?" He wrapped his arms around me tighter, pulling me closer. God I loved how touchy he was.

"Of course my love."

_________________

I couldn't help the moans that fell out of my mouth. If this man knew anything it was how to love me.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he continued to thrust into me, resting his forehead on mines, making this moment far more intimate.

"I love you Princess, my everything." He mumbled as he kissed my neck, making me get tighter around him, in turn he groaned.

"I love you too my king." I said shakily, my nails digging into his back.

"Damn Mami you gon mark a nigga up." He moaned out, he liked it. He loved seeing the aftermath of the love he made to me, the marks, the hickies. Even physical things like how out of breath we are, if I'm still shaking or if I'm just ready to sleep.

"Faster please" I got desperate, I wanted to feel him deep and hard inside me. The pace he took was perfect, how deep he was and how fast could push me over the edge any second.

All that went through my head was how much I loved his man. My hand went to his face, cupping his cheek and I caught a glance at my engagement ring. Tears filled my eyes, I just couldn't help it.

He immediately stopped, concern showing as he looked at me, his forehead on mine once again.

"Was I too rough my love?"

"No I just...really fucking love you." He broke out into a smile.

"I love you too baby, always and forever. You wanna keep going?" I nodded my head, and he kissed my lips a few times before picking back up his pace, leaving me a moaning whimpering mess under him.

"You take my dick so good princess." He praised, making me wetter. "You like when I fuck you like this? Show you how much I fucking love you?" He grunted, pushing himself as deep as possible and holding it there.

"Yes I love it sir" I looked up at him, my words coming out in breathy moans. I was getting so close and he knew that, he reached his hand down and rubbed my clit, his other hand holding my waist. I couldn't move even if I wanted to.

"You getting close for me? You wanna cum all over my dick?" He went slow and deep, his strokes somewhat irregular so I figured he was close too.

"I wanna cum for you, all over your dick." He smiled at me, kissing my lips and neck. He started to rub my clit a bit harder, stroking me faster.

"Come on then. I wanna cum with you Mami." He buried his face in my neck, as butterflies shot through my stomach, bringing right to that edge.

All I could do was moan his name as I came, feeling him fill me at the same time.

"You okay? How you feeling my love?"

"I'm okay. Tired."

"That was my intention love." He placed a kiss to my forehead.

We just laid there together, before Stokeley got up and went to the bathroom. I heard the tub filling and water and my heart throbbed a bit. He was so good with aftercare. He came back into the room, picking out clothes for us to sleep in once we got out, lotion and my perfume that I loved.

"Can you walk or I gotta carry you?" I instantly put my arms up and he chuckled, picking me up and sitting me in the hot bath. I could smell the bath salts and bubble bath fluid he poured in. He brought over the basket with our collection of bath bombs.

"Which one? I picked the bath salts and shit so you can pick." I picked up a dark purple one, the top sprinkled with lavender petals. I unwrapped it and waited until he got in and dropped it in.

We washed up together, taking our time because this was such a wonderful feeling. We only got out because the water started getting cold.

We rubbed lotion on each other and I pulled another one of his shirts over my head, spraying perfume on myself and a little on him when he wasn't looking. Usually he always smelled like my perfume anyways because how close we were.

"You ready to sleep or you wanna chill?" I jumped onto the bed, climbing into my spot and snuggling under the covers. Stokeley laid next to me, cuddling me tight and letting me fall asleep on him.

Eh idk what this was tbh js sum mushy shit.
Thanks for 70k tho :)
Revisions coming soon.

~Naya