Tokyo's Revenge•• Adoption

"You ready?" Tokyo smiles as I sit bouncing my leg.

"Little nervous... You?"

"I'm excited. We got things ready, and... We have each other, we can do thing together."

"That's not what I'm scared about-!"

"I know" he draws out, grabbing my hand "Just saying"

~~~~

"I think I wanna meet her" I say, pointing briefly to a girl who could be about 3 or 4. She's playful, smiley and giggley, overall a ray of sunshine.

"Of course ma'am. One second" the woman leaves for a second as I sigh.

"I know mama. But this is want we want, remember?" He holds my hand as the woman returns.

"Now Annae, I want you to meet Mr. Kyoto and Mrs. Janelle." The woman sits Annae on the floor and she walks right over to us.

"Hi!" Annae stars at me for a second, then at Tokyo. I know right away that I want her, this girl has to be my daughter.

"Hey Annae, can I pick you up?" Tokyo asks before she nods, he scoups her up and sits her on his leg, bouncing her up and down.

"Hey little one. What's..... mh.... Your favorite color?" I exaggerate myself a little, something she responds well to.

"I think red....or black"

"Miss, could I talk to you?" Tokyo nods his head as well. He likes her too.

~~~~

"Annae Jamile Best" Tokyo says, tickling her as we walk to the car. "Imma call you Sunny as a nickname. Your so bright and fun" he slips her into a carseat.

Annae is 3 years old. Her parents are unknown as well as where she's from, she's just....a beautiful soul.

"Okay Annae, I think...we should go room shopping. We held off on that for a while so now you'll choose okay?"

••• 2 weeks later

"Wow! Daddy you did good!" Annae spins around before falling on her butt. It took us a while to get her room set up the way she would like it, and about $1,500. She took a liking to Akuma (Tokyo's dog irl) pretty quickly, and Akuma stays with her a lot.

The other 444 members thought we were joking when we told them we were adopting a child, but were surprised when we walked in the house with a 3 year old clinging to Tokyo's finger. Clifford was the first to walk up to her, Sonny the first to talk to her.

It took everyone a while to adjust, like Tokyo and I expected, but only a matter of days once they realized it wasn't a joke. She gets along the best with Jordan and Zedsu, I think its because of Jordan's tattoos and Zed's piercings.

"Jordan!" I see Annae run in the door, not even stopping to take off her shoes.

"What's up lil' Sunny?" he smiles at her as he.picks her up "How was school?"

"It was fun! But none of the grown up looked like you." she pouts a little, twisting two of his dreads together.

"Not of a lot of people are gonna look like Uncle Jordan, even though niggas get tattoos and shit, they not gonna look as good as mine" He says to Tokyo.

"You hungry babygirl?"

"Can I have a orange?" Jordan sits her down and she runs to Tok, he hands her an orange. Annae stands over the trash can as she peels it.

"How was your day mama?" Tok wraps his arms around me, pecking my lips a few times.

"I just hung out with Jordan all day, and I baked a little. Oh damn!" I reach on top of the refrigerator, grabbing a plastic bag with cookies in it. "Those are all not for you" I say once I see his eyes go wide.

"Babygirl, wanna cookie?" He squats down to her level

"Thank you" she mumbles as she goes to sit in her chair.

'What are we doing today Daddy?" I ask, sitting on his lap.

"Uhhhh... We can go to the movies or something. Ask Annae"

Okay but someone tell Tokyo in like 4 years to fuck with me 🙄 orrrrrr.... We can be friends rn....and then he can fuck with me fr in like 4 years, that way I'll get to know him well....and yeah

and yeah

LIKE LOOK AT THIS MAN

LIKE LOOK AT THIS MAN. HE CAN FUCK THE HOLY FUCKING WATER OUTTA ME I STG. LOOK AT HIS MF SKIN, YALLLLLLL HIS MF VOICE 😩 IMMA WHOLE FUCKIN SIMP BYE-

~simp✍🏾