XXX •• Black Queens

Jahseh's POV

"Vro I promise you...its gonna be fine"

"Man I don't think its okay for me to fuck your girlfriend vruh" I explain to Stokeley.

"All the other girls I can think of probably not gonna wanna fuck you, just saying"

"Why? White hoes fuck with me!"

"A lot of those girls think your a colorist, or that you don't like black women ya know, shit like that"

"Fine. Where Adia at?" I get up from the couch and he points upstairs.

"I told her already, she in her room"

"Why y'all don't share?" I tilt my head at him, he just smiles a little.

"We can't be conjoined at the hip Jah. Everybody needs space from their partner." I nod my head and head up to the guest room. I open the door and she's just laying on the bed on her phone.

"Oh hey! Didn't know you were here" she says sitting up. "Whatchu drug my boyfriend with that made him ask if I wanted to sleep with you?" she says in my ear as we hug.

"Well the ladies kinda hate me right now, and because I haven't dated a black girl before he insisted that you show me what I'm missing out on"

"Mhm.." Adia buries her face in my neck, and I feel her kissing and sucking. She really making out with a nigga neck right now. I let my hands slide down to her ass, one hand gripping her and I smacked her ass hard with the other. Its isn't huge to be honest, actually its small but but her thighs are thick as fuck. I pick her up by her thighs and lay her on the bed.

She takes off her shirt, leaving her in just a bra and shorts. I take a good look at her breasts and she has to be at least a C Cup. I go up between her legs, kissing the top of her breasts before taking off her bra.

A/N: nah chief I ain't saying titties or boobs or whatever I hate those words✍🚶

I get to work pulling off her shorts and underwear, and giving her head. She lets out soft moans but for a minute, she goes quiet. I start to tonguefuck her, looking at her and I realize that she can't talk. Her head is thrown back and her mouth is open, just ✨no sound✨

My head game so fye it took her voice✍

A/N: ^^ YALL I HATE MYSELF

I finish removing my clothes and she sitting up on the pillows panting. I crawl up and hover over her.

"Took ya voice?" I say, kissing her forehead. I start to rub her clit, while sucking on her neck. Imma drive her ass crazy.

I start thinking about the way she taste though, like I've slept with a few different women in my lifetime but no one has tasted that....good.

Before I even know what I'm doing, my thrusting into her, her leg on my shoulder while I hold the other. Her moans are beautiful as fuck, and she's tight, which I didn't really expect because Ski is fucking huge with girth that I don't have.

"Fuck...so fuckin tight" I say in her ear as I continue to beat her shit up. Adia is digging her nails hella hard into my back and I'm expecting to be marked the fuck up.

I start to get irritated because my dick keeps slipping out, her shit too fuckin wet.

~~~

So here we are 3 hours later and we still going.

Adia has came like over 8 times but she's not a quitter at all. Right now she's on her knees letting me fuck her face.

"Fuck! Taking my dick like a fuckin champ. Gonna make me cum on your face vruh" I groan, pushing the back of her head so she'll take all of me. Stokeley told me a few weeks ago she didn't have a gag reflex, I just wanted to see for myself.

I nut faster than I thought I would, and she opens her mouth to show me. "You can spit" I nod to the trash and she shakes her head. Adia opens again and her mouth is clean. "Good" I say, pecking her lips. We get dressed and go downstairs.

"About fucking time. I was gonna come up there and demand a threesome." Ski laughs and Adia sits next to him.

"Thanks for uh....."

"No problem vro. Just a tip, find a woman, not a girl. You'll know once you find her" I nod and hug Ski. Adia kisses my cheek as we hug like she always does.

"Aye nigga! This was a once inna lifetime thing!" he shouts as I head out the door.

"I could steal her if I wanted!" I laugh as I close the door. A nigga is tired.

Chile don't ask me what this is-

~Jay