XXXTentacion·· Wedding

Jahseh was anxious.

His friends behind him whispered encouraging words did nothing for him.

He was scared to mess up, he knew his girlfri- wife didn't care about all of these things but today was still important. Her parents were here, her whole family.

It took years to get her dad to stop looking at him sideways...

"Look Jah" he hears Stokeley say and he looks to the aisle, there she is-

The sun shining down on her melanin, the thin veil over her face- Jahseh felt butterflies in his stomach.

Three words filled his head the entire time.

I love her.

He loved her mindset, her stubbornness, clingy-ness, her creativity- Jahseh lost himself in her. Before he knows it, stray tears are falling down his face.

The love of his life is right in front of him. Ready to promise to be with him, for the rest of her life.

He lifts the veil and stumbles back, tears flowing down his face. He grabs her hand, holding tightly onto her.

"You okay?" She mouths, wiping his face. He nods, leaning his forehead against hers, closing his eyes.

The attending people 'aww' at the act of affection, Jahseh knows that his soon to be father in law still has a distaste for him, but if that's all he has to deal with in order to be with the girl he loves then he's ready for it.

"Baby I- I've grown so much with you. You bettered me, you showed me love that I needed and wanted since I was a kid I've- I've learned what it feels like when someone genuinely has your best interest at heart. I love you, I love your family, your friends...even when they hated me, I was doing all the fucked up shit, you told them to give me a chance and....now we're getting married, I love you more than any song I write can explain" Jahseh wasn't used to being vulnerable in public... It scared him.

"Jahseh, I remember when I would tell Coolie how much I liked you, and he would drop subliminal hints even when I begged him not to. I remember my dad baning me from going to see you, and I would jump out the window to get to you...you always caught me, always. You never stopped catching me- I think about us a lot, I think about all the fights we had when we were too young to know what it was like to love someone else, all those days when I wondered if I would even love someone as hard as I loved you. But, I don't need anyone else. I'm pretty sure your my soulmate, and I'm....I'm in love with you"

Jahseh was getting upset that he was crying again, he looked up,

To see her crying too.

A soft smile appeared on his face as he wiped her tears away.

~~

"You may now...kiss the bride" Jahseh took no time pulling the brown skin woman into him, pressing his lips on hers. He felt her smile on his skin, the pure feeling of bliss engulfing him.

~~

"Jahseh... Congratulations. Please- don't hurt her" His new father in law had a genuine smile on his face, his eyes kind, not the usual hard and steely ones he was used to.

"I promise sir. I'm not- there's a difference between XXXTentacion, and Jahseh Onfroy" The smile becomes full once he heard his daughter's voice.

"Dad! You harassing my husband?" Jahseh laughs as his wife links arms with both men. "Y'all should get along, for me" she says softly, almost sadly...

"I'll try harder lov-"

"I'm sorry Jahseh, you have been trying. I'm the difficult one" His wife looked up, confusion painted all over her face.

"Dad! You apologized!" She hugs her father tight "Dance with me Seh?" Jahseh nods and lets her drag me to the middle of the floor.

Everyone knew it was gonna be a long night..

💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾🙆🏾