Ski Mask The Slump God•• Act Up

Okay so like maybe it because I have this picture now but I've been thinking about Ski A LOT.

Like damn why can't you grab me by my neck and tell me to shut the fuck up and take allllllllllllll my fuckin virgin-ness 🙄🚶🏾‍♀️

*Ohhhh idk maybe because your a MINOR but continue ^^*

Sooooo that's what is imagine is! Ski slamming you on to wall and telling you how hard you make him! 🤓

"Nah bruh because what the actual fuck is your problem!?" Stokeley yells at me once we enter the house.

"You act like I didn't see you looking that one bitch up and down! I'm not supposed to be mad?"

"Her ass was fat babe-"

"Nigga! Do you think-?"

"Do you think your gonna keep yelling at me?" He grabbed me by my throat, pressing me on the wall. "You mad quiet now mhm?" He kissed my jawline.

"T-Thats not okay thou-"

"At the end of the day, ain't no one making me hard like you do" Stokes presses himself against me, making me curse under my breath. "Your the one who rides the fuck outta my face, who's hands are all over my body and vice versa... right?"

I don't speak for a minute, until he grips my neck harder making me yelp.

"Yes! Yes your right" I answer quickly.

"I'm not doing anyone the way I'm doing you" he slips his hand into my sweatpants, loosening his grip on my neck so he can kiss it.

"I- I know" I stutter as he sucks, rubbing me at the same time.

"I don't love anyone the way I love you"

"I know-" he picks me up, still his head buried in my neck as he walked to our room.

"You don't know, imma show you" he tosses his hoodie off, and slides off my pants and underwear.

"Stokes-"

"Sh" he hushes me as he unbuckles his pants. He takes himself out, stroking.

"Get on your knees." I'm compelled to be a smartass, but I figure if I do, he'll just fuck me harder than he already planned to. So I do as I'm told, and sit right in front of him. "Open"

He's being dominant as hell right now, and my little submissive ass just wants him to fuck me.

"I'm sorry" taking his dick in my hand, giving him a handjob. "For being such a brat" Stokeley knows how I am, this dominance was to get me to apologize. I swirl my tongue around his tip, before taking all of him.

"Ah fuck..." he breaths out as I take my time with him, slowly deepthroating him. "Please..." he moves his hand to the back of my head, making me go faster.

I remove him from my mouth, continuing to jerk him off until he came.

"All fours, arch your back" I basically just put my ass up because I'm gonna be a brat for a while. Stokes slips into me, getting STRAIGHT to work. He doesn't even start off slow, just straight to this fast ass pace.

"Fuckkkk! P-Please sl-slow down!" I moan out, I hear him laugh.

"Nah you was talking all that tough shit, now you can take this fucking dick." I whimper, mainly because I'm close and it hasn't even been 3 minutes.

"I'm close! Oh shit-" I hear him groan, he pulls out and cums on my back, smacking my ass hard.

"I didn't tell you to cum yet" He grabs my face, and I feel a little more submissive.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Daddy" I lean up and kiss him, hoping he'll forget about my slip-up. He gets up and cleans up his mess on my back. Once he's done I fall onto the bed, my legs weak.

"You gonna chill the fuck out now?"

"Yeah" I curl up in the blankets as he lays next to me.

"I'm kidding. I'll stop staring at other girls okay?" I nod and he plants a kiss on my forehead.

Y'all I'm- 👁👄👁

~Jay✍🏾