Ski Mask The Slump God· "She's just having fun"

"Come on Sy!" I called for my 2 year old, she's bad as hell and now needs a bath.

"Mommy! Look! It pretty?" She held up a sheet of paper covered in her sloppy handiwork, what made me gasp was the colorful marks all over her body and face.

"Syuri. What. Did. You. Do?!" I grabbed her face and looked at all the marks.

"Makeup mommy!"

"In the words of Daddy 'Only clowns wear makeup'" I went and started running the bath so I could wash her up before Stokes got home.

"Sy come on!" I huffed as I went to her her AGAIN. "Oh my fucking god!" She somehow gotten to a Sharpie.

"You is just too fucking bad." I took off her clothes and sat her in the tub, washing her body once, before going back over to remove the marker. That took me about 25 minutes.

"Daddy!"

"Daddy's not gonna be here for another hour baby" I reminded her as I rubbed the shampoo in her hair.

"Hey Mamas" I hear a voice from behind me and my face is grabbed, my lips snatched up in a hungry kiss.

"Ewwwwww! Gross!" Syuri splashed Stokes with water as he kissed her forehead.

"How was your show babes?"

"It was good, I have another one tonight" the smile dropped from my face as I looked at him.

"Really?"

"Yep. It's at this nice club called my bed and your the main act." He pulled a sly smile before kissing my cheek.

I pulled Syuri out of the tub and got her dressed, laying her in her bed and she went straight to sleep.

"Ouuuu hey there Ma." Stokeley grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap.

"Mhm hi"

"How about having my babies?"

"Already did."

"What about another baby?"

"Maybe in another year or two, St is too fucking bad right now."

"Just like her momma" he buried his face in my neck, placing kisses, holding tightly on my ass.

"Stokeley" I moaned slightly, running my hand through his dreads

"Little louder Mamas"

"Come on. S-stop. Sy-"

"Syuri is knocked the fuck out bae come on."

"Tonight I promise. Okay Daddy?" I tossed him a glance as I got up from his lap.

"Look at my baby" he hugged me from behind, taking out his phone and choosing his camera. I turned my head and kissed his cheek as he took the picture and posted it.

~Nyaaaaa ✨✨