Ski Mask the Slump God·· Vanity

"Guys I'm doing my make-up and Stokeley doesn't wanna get off me for 15 damn minutes." Xia set her phone up on the vanity, going back to taking out everything she needed to do her makeup properly.

"Because I loveeeeee youuuuuu" I held onto her waist, laying my head on her shoulder. She sat on my lap because I wanted to be close to her. I felt super clingy today, I didn't like this feeling but its whatever.

"I know love, I love you too" Xia turned around and pecked my forehead. I almost grabbed her face and kissed her but I remembered she was on live, recording for youtube and doing her makeup.

I sat at watched her work, I had nothing against her wearing makeup. I heard dudes complain about it but as long as my baby feels good about herself and she knows she doesn't need it then I don't mind.

"Green or yellow babe?" She held up two different color eyeliners.

"Yellow and purple. Those are your colors." She smiled at me in the mirror, she was a lil darkskin girl so you couldn't see her blushing but I knew she was.

"So then what am I gonna wear babe?" I tapped her thigh so she stood up, and I walked to our closet. I picked out a yellow and black shirt, purple and black skirt and purple and yellow heels.

"This."

"Oh that's actually cute love! I'll let you dress me from now on sir."

"Nah don't do that. I like anything you wear." I wanna be overly affectionate, but she's live and fanpages are in there recording so I can't.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, blend the yellow and purple so it looks like its fading by the way." I lean over and show her.

"I love you Stokeleyyyy"

"I love you too Xia Rose" I carefully took off her bonnet, and unwrapped her scarf, taking down the braids she had underneath. I liked braid-outs on her, they look nice and fit her.

"Okay I'm doneeee! He picks really good outfits yall." She did a little spin in front of the cameras. "Kiss please?" Xia pucked her lips out.

She only wanted a quick peck, because when I did her action back it was quickly over. I grabbed her face, kissing her longer, after a while letting my hands roam. Grabbing her ass, her waist, her throat, making her moan a little.

"Mh daddy- stoppp the camera's onnnn" she pushed me away to stop her live. I took the opportunity while she was bent over to slap her ass hard. "Stokes!"

"Come'ere and let daddy love you..." I mumbled as I placed soft kisses on her neck.

"As much as I would love that, its time to go sir. Come on"

This is bad but i finally got ideas to write.

I'm gonna delete my insta so follow my new one @isthatbunnyy

-Ny