Ski Mask- Twitch with Scheme

Written: july 27th, 2020
Revised: December 19th, 2021

"STOKELEY I SWEAR TO GOD STOP SCREAMING!"

"Sorry bebe! YOU FUCKING GAY BITCH, BET YOU KNOW WHAT CUM SMELLS LIKE YOU GAY BITCH!" I sighed before going upstairs and smacking him in the head.

"Owieeee Mira why you do thatttt?" He whined in a baby voice.

"You won't shut up I said stop yelling. Nigga can't sleep for shit"

"Ski? Ski! What's it like getting smacked?" Scheme laughed into his mic, Stokeley doesn't have his plugged in.

"How about you find out?" I flopped back into the bed and watched Ski play because I'm bored and want him to pay attention to me, but nooooo. Really I wanna sleep, but as long as he's on stream I know it won't happen.

"Mir what you doing?"

"Watching"

"Come here babygirl"

"BaByGIrL?! WhAtTTt?" Jahseh trolled as Ski let me into his lap. "Bitch boy turn on ya face cam! Turn on ya cameraaaa!!!"

"Mira can you turn it on?" I got up and turned on the light before turning on the camera. I smiled as I sat back in Stokeley's lap.

"Awwww look at Mira and Stokeleyyyyyy, made up ass namessss"

"Nigga, your name is Jahseh shut the fuck up" I buried my face in his neck, pulling my legs up and closing my eyes.

"Fuck. Princess you going to sleep?" I guess he lost because he started rubbing my back.

"Hmm" I nodded my head a bit, he reached and grabbed a cover, laid it on me and kissed my head.

He lifted my chin and kissed on my neck, I turned and covered the camera, holding in my moans.

"Stoke stop" I whispered in his ear as he smiled on my skin.

"STOP BEING NASTYYYYY" Scheme and Jah screamed at the same time making me jump. I uncovered the camera and curled back up to go to sleep.

"Imma just put you in bed once I'm done okay? You don't gotta get up and shit"

"Thank you papi" I kissed his neck.

"Mir what are you wearing?"

"Juice Merch" I mumbled. Niggas can't sleep around here.

"Pokeley what did she say?"

"She said Juice Merch. Leave her alone she sleeping."

"Ughhhhhhhhh, I wanna talk to my sisterrrrrrr." Jah fussed as I pulled my hood on.

I woke up again about an hour later and he's still on stream with them.

"-Yeah. I like you and Mira though she's good for you" I could hear Scheme say.

"Yeahh.. I love Mir"

"To be honest, I really love her. Our 3 years is coming up next week and I'm thinking about proposing. But its only been 3 years Ion wanna rush it ya know?" He wasn't playing the game anymore, just sitting and talking with them, his arms wrapped around me tight.

"She's for you vro. I've talked to her and shit and she's really for it, Mira is all for you"

Scheme said something that made Ski laugh, I slightly slipped off his lap and he quickly caught me.

"Hmm. Bubba why you still up?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Sorry mamas. Scheme shut the fuck up" he pecked my lips 3 times.

"OH WE DID IT! $1,000! OHHHHHH! Sorryyyy"

"TAHAHAHA! Scheme punches no one, he gon gamble his life awayyyy" Jah trolled as Scheme sighed.

"Just to think I was gonna play the 17 for you. Sad"

"I'm getting off now vros. Mira needa sleep and she doesn't sleep without me"

"Awww how cuteee, too bad I'm single"

"Nigga you have hoes, but goodnight"

"Night Jah. Night Schemee" I said in my small sleepy voice that my baby loved.

"Night Miraa!"

I got up and turned off the camera and the lights, and got into bed. Stokeley coming after me. I cuddled up to his chest and fell to asleep.

"I love you Princess"

"I love you too my love" I held a small kiss, him nibbing my bottom lip keeping me from pulling away.

"You need anything?"

"Just you" I wrapped my arms around him, shutting out any sound there could possibly be.

I stg I love Ski so much,

~Naya 🥰🤭