xxxtentacion··forever

Naya actually revising finally ??? omg

Revised: April 4th 2023, 3:20 p.m

"We gonna be together forever right?" Jahseh pulled me into his lap, leaving light kisses on my neck

"Your still recordingggg" I whine as I try to push away, but he only holds me tighter.

"Girl I don't care! They all know that I love you, my queen, my hearttt, my loveeee" he smiles as he laughs a little. "I love your smile and your hair, your eyes, your skin...withcho chocolate self, your so pretty baby, inside and out" I feel my face getting hot as I smile..... No ways he's gonna edit this out.

"I love you Jah. Thank you babe"

"I love you more. I....damn" he laughs again

"What's wrong?"

"I'm in love! I'm so in love...nothing wrong with that though" He laughs, letting me go finally.

"Thank god, I felt like my ribs were being crushed." I stretch, kissing his cheek. "Finish your video you baby" I walk to the kitchen.

~~~~~

Literally Jahseh's phone has been blowing up since he left to get us snacks for our movie night. In his defense he has 3 different phones, maybe I'm just hearing the other two?

I hear phone #2 ring, and the ringtone tells me its his private phone, the number only his family has. His mom, grandma, brothers, and me. Not even his close friends have that number, that's what phone #3 is for, all of his social media, and his friends. Phone #1 is just his day to day phone, only me and mama Cleo have that number, and that's the phone he took with him.

In my thinking the phone's stopped ringing, and I've made up that if I hear one more ding I'll check it.

"Jah would never cheat on me. Besides, I'm all over his social media, fanpages, I'm everywhere. How fucked do you have to be to fuck someone's man and sleep at night?" I say to myself, as the phone dings.

My heart is racing, my head aches as I reach for the phone, and tap in the code. Immediately the messages pop up.

Taylor

come over i need you

its been like 2 weeks, why you playin?

is your girl around? I'll just come over to you

i miss you.

maybe i just miss that dagger tbh 😂

I feel sick. Absolutely sick and tears flow down my face. I feel frozen as I hold the phone in my hand.

"Babe! I got your cookies, I had to go to 3 different stores to find- why are you crying ma? He stops in the hallway, and my fingers grip the phone harder.

"You love me right? Fucking bullshit! Who the fuck is Taylor, Jahseh?"

"You ain't gotta worry about that-" He drops the bags on the bed.

"Yes I do! The fuck is she talking about 'come over I need you' for? Huh?"

"Bruh it isn't that-" He reaches out for me.

"Nah you fucking cheating on me bruh Ion get like that. You really out here tryna play me like I'm stupid! The fuck is wrong with you!?" I pushed away from him, I've stopped crying, now just pure anger.

"Baby-"

"Don't touch me, you disguising whore. Just go." I say lowly as tears threaten to start again

"You want me to leave-?"

"Get out. Please just get out Jahseh, I don't wanna see your fucking face in my house so just go"

"Luna-"

"Get out! Just fucking go!" I scream, wiping my tears quickly. I throw his phone hard at the wall, I don't even have to look at it to know I broke it.

"I'm sorry...really I'm sorry for making you look stupid, for making you cry....I'm gonna get my shit together for you, because we're forever...no end to this okay?" He wipes my face, planting a kiss on my forehead...

And leaving.

I open the front door and scream "I'll fuck Stokeley! I hope you know I'm gonna fuck your best friend!" I storm up to him "I'm telling your mother her son is a fucking whore! I'm telling her that you didn't lie in your songs and you really live how you claim you do!" I'm sobbing and yelling, my body shakes and I feel lightheaded. "Go the fuck away. I hope your happy. So fucking happy." I wipe my face and go inside.

I grab my phone and text Stokeley, then hop in the shower.

I'll make him sick alright.

102nd part👁👁

~Jay😸