Ski Mask The Slump God- Welcome Home

Written: July 27th, 2020
Revised: December 19th, 2021

Stokes has been on tour for the past 4 months. He told me earlier when we talked that today was his last day.

It was already super late, and I was tired, getting into bed. I tried to stay up for him, but that just won't happen.

I woke up again at about 4 in the morning to soft footsteps, curses and shuffling.

"Hi baby. I'm sorry I woke you up"

"Its okay" I yawned turning to face him. "How was tour?"

"It was fun, but I missed you" he came and sat next to me, laying his head on my chest.

"I missed you too Pokeley"

"You love me?" He asked childishly.

"Yeah"

"How much?"

"A lot" I giggled at his sudden affection. "You love me?

"Of course"

"How much?"

"This much" he kissed me softly, they turned rough quickly.

He pulled the cover off of me, not breaking our kiss as he picked me up and put me in his lap.

"You must have really missed me" I nodded as I straddled him.

"Come on" I tugged at his belt, asking him to take it off as I took off my shorts and underwear.

"Straight to it huh?" He teased as he laid me back on the bed.

"C-can you stop t-teasing me?" I moaned out as he slid his tip against my entrance.

"Stokes-mhm!" I kissed him again as he continued slow strokes.

"Go faster please- mmh just like that...fuckkk" I bit my lip, holding in my moans.

"F-Fuck! Oh my god! Rough Daddy please?" I grabbed his hand and put it on my neck. This would be the second time we've ever done it rough.

"Damn. Ight Ma" he sped up, making himself groan in my ear.

"I wanna hear you baby girl"

"Ah! O-okay Daddy" I wrapped my legs around him.

"You like it when I fuck you like this?" He said in my ear, his voice alone could make me cum.

"I-I'm close Stokes! Can I- can I cum?"

"Do it babygirl. Cum on your dick baby!" He choked me a bit more, making me tighten around him as I came.

He pulled out and came on my stomach, kissing me again before going down and kissing me.

After I came twice, he grabbed a towel, cleaned up the mess on my stomach and laid next to me.

"Overseas tour, your coming with me."

"Great" I sighed breathlessly

I kept this one short.

~Naya 🐾🐾