•Fourty-Six•

Her eyes widen,she immediately pulled away from the hug and took a few inches distancing herself from Jungkook.She looked away.

Did she heard him  right?

His eyes widen too upon realising,But he stayed casual.

"What did you say?"She asked him seriously.

"What? what did I said?"- Jungkook

Playing dumb eh!

"Y-you said-"

"I mean it"He cut her off making her eyes widen.

She blinked for the umpteenth time,as if taking everything as a confusing question.

"what do you mean?"She asked him.

"Have you forgotten I read your letter,there is no way I wouldn't read the 'I love you in it' "He chuckled.

Crimson red,,was visible to her cheeks.

But the idea plopped into her mind.

She raised her eyebrows and grinned.Heads up showing her confidence.

"Really? You read,,the 'I love you' In it?"- Lisa.

"Well I'm  glad that you read it,cause it came deeper into my heart"Is she playing? yes she is,

"Well- I mean it though,cause you are my friend"He raised his eyebrows at her,and smirked.

"So you wrote it as a friend?"He asked smirking,and she nodded confidently.

"Are you sure,,I am just your friend?"He asked.Making her to look at him

"Well- yeah!"- Lisa

"What about 'I started falling for you which I can't let that happen'?"After hearing that,Her eyes widen,mouth wide agape,and her jaw dropped.

he has a great memory indeed,No wonder if he memorized everything she wrote on that letter.

Upon realising her deafeat,She let out a sigh,indicating that she is embarrassed.She's too confident that she didn't realise her own stupidity.

it wasn't stupidity at all.

Plus,added the fact that she is a bad liar.For Jungkook off course,she is too obvious to make him notice.

"You don't have to be embarrassed Lisa,,cause I know you'll fall in love with me soon"She looked at him in disbelief,He was smirking there as if he owned his victory.

"Pss! You're too confident,,Jeon."- Lisa

Wow,his name sounded so good,in her mouth.

"I said,I can't let that happen"She smirked as well.

But deep inside her,she knows her words would totally eat her.

"What can you do though? I am falling in love with you too"He stares at her,His words might sounds like a joke,but he isn't joking.

He was rather saying the truth.

And this made Lisa felt uneasy,She might rather denying the fact that she has a feelings for him too but,But she is keeping it all by herself,

Her problem is,She was hesitating whether what to say to him.And- if she would confess to him just like what he did at this moment.

She let out a bitter laugh.

Though she was still looked obvious as usual.

"Lisa,,you might think this is all wrong but-"- Jungkook started.