•Twenty-One•

"Shhhh! shut up! shut up!"

"Can you please keep quite?I'm trying to film them!"

Uttering it into a quite whisper,Jisoo keep on scolding the noisy Hoseok as they were filming and taking some pictures of Lisa and Jungkook who was now peacefully sleeping and hugging each other,

Doesn't have any ideas what kind of stupidity did their Hyung's and unnies were doing.

Hoseok keep on giggling,noisily,"Gosh! They're so sweet,damn it! When would someone will court me?"Jisoo murmured while continuing taking pictures.

"I'll post it in Instagram!"She spoke smiling.

"Guyssssssss! Breakfast is---"Taehyung tried to shout entering Jungkook and Lisa's room

"Shhhhhhhhh!"Jisoo,Seokjin,Hoseok and Jennie was sending him a death glare.

So he decided to just shut his mouth up.Upon noticing what they mean His eyes landed unto Lisa and Jungkook,His mouth soon turned into a grin,He took his phone out of his pocket and started Filming and taking pictures as well.

"My man! my ship is sailing!"

"Keep quite!!"

"I know we'll gonna be 10 feet below the ground after this,But for now!!  Let me mesmerize this breathtaking view of a couple!"Jisoo murmured.

On the other hand,Jennie,she was sweating while taking a photos,The heck did she just witness?Jungkook?hugging Lisa? My god,She'll probably lose  her mind.

Not that,she is judging Lisa and Jungkook about this,But what she is trying to say is,This is all wrong,Its so wrong.

Gulping for the umpteenth time,She knew she don't have to do this but,She wanted to give this photos to Lisa.

"Were dead,,Were all dead!"She murmured eyeing Lisa,Well as you can see,It is Jungkook who wouldn't let go of Lisa,Holding her waist not too tight.

"Hmmmmm!!"They heard Jungkook and noticed him moving,loosening his grip into her waist,Lisa  move too,

While the rest,They panicked,"what to do?what to do?"

The hide behind the bed.

"Morning!!"They heard Jungkook speaking,

"Morning!"Lisa uttered,nonchalantly.

They chuckled,

"Breakfast is readyyyyy!!!"Taehyung shouted making Lisa and Jungkook startled,As well as the rest,"Taehyung? what the  hell!!"Jungkook cursed under his breath,

Taehyung just shrugged,"Breakfast is ready! Now move! stand up the both of you,so we can eat our breakfast together"Taehyung spoke.

Jungkook sat up from the bed,He glance at Lisa who was still closing her eyes,he presumed that she was really tired.

He didn't notice himself that he was already smiling,Remembering what happened last night,

Last night,Nothing happened last night,It was just his imaginations,Although,Being with Lisa last night,and cuddle with her the whole night was like a nostalgia for Him.

"Soo? How long have  you been staring at her?"Jisoo went out of Behind the bed,grinning evily.

"Noona? what the hell? what are you doing here?wait- did you?-"

"Yes I did! I took you some pictures,,In fact,We did--"The rest went out,grinning as well as Jisoo,well,except for Jennie.

"Woah! you both were really look so cute!"Jungkook's eyes widen upon hearing this,"Noona!!!!"Jungkook shouted.