•Thirty-Nine•

This night was long even when they all just listened to Lilian as if she is a lecturer or something.

"If you're all mad at me,,And you despised me the most,,,"Lisa started speaking,

making everyone to silent,Lilian held her shoulders but Lisa held her hand either wanting the lady to give her a permission  to speak.Lilian backed away.

"I won't complain about it,,Because I know I deserve it,,I saying sorry is not enough,,But I wanted to apologise for what I did.I hurt many people,

Mr Jeon,Mrs Jeon,I'm sorry if I took advantage of your son's innocence,that my doings made him look like  fool which he is not."She eyed the both lad.

Then her gaze diverted to Jungkook,

It was her tears started to flow down,"Jungkook,I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I decieved you,I really regret what I did"

"I am being insecure that I didn't think my moves on the first place"

"I'm really sorry!" She looked down,she can't actually manage to look at their eyes.

"I filed a divorce and I want you Jungkook to sign it!"Lilian spoke as if it is the easiest thing to say.

The people gasped,again.

Jungkook's eyes widen as well as the rest.

"What?"- Jungkook.

"Stop acting like it shocked you"Lilian spat.

"Also,,don't worry too much Jungkook,,Starting tomorrow,,you won't see us again,I know marrying me is like a hell to you,,that is why,You'll wake up tomorrow like nothing happened tonight,I'll just wait for you to sign the papers"Lilian said,

"Lilian? are you really doing this?"Her Jisoo unnie was in a verge of tears,As well as the rest,some of them just forced themselves to remain unbothered.

"Yes! Unnie"- Lilian

"We already arranged the papers,Mr and Mrs Jeon,you just need to sign it for confirmation,I'd like to thank you for helping our company!"Lilian continued.

"Lets just pretend that nothing happened tonight!"Lilian spoke,and started making her way out of her spot.Followed by Lisa.

Leaving everyone,fully shocked and dumbfounded,"what are we going to do now?"a random man asked the other,Taehyung heard him.

"You're hungry aren't you?"He asked the man,and the man nodded,"You can choose your food Mr- ,Help yourself!"Taehyung said to him.

Both twins left,Lilian on her way back to dressing room,She burst into tears,she might look unbothered in front of people but she was containing it,There she was,sitting on the floor hugging her knees,and cried,She locked the door so one could enter.

This situation,really hurts the most.

On the other hand,Lalisa,she don't know what is she doing,Letting her feet bring her everywhere,She was also crying.

running on the stairs,She didn't realise that she was heading on the rooftop.

She stopped right on her spot as soon as she saw the different kinds of lights coming from the buildings,from the city.

Everything was blur because of her tears.

"What- what did I eat? why did I do that?"She asked herself,crying.

"WHY DID I DO THAT?"she shouted

"Why did I fooled all of them? why do I have to hurt them??"

"WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO STUPID,WHY AM I STUPID?" She shouted again

Little did she know,that he was already on her back,A merger apart,listening to whatever she is saying.

that is now nonsense and shit for him.

"Because you are stupid,you are selfish,you are insecure,You are the worst!"She flinched when she heard his voice,rather more like a shout.

"You better leave this place,LALISA you better leave all of us here,because your the  cause why all of us was in pain"He added,making Lisa to cry even more.

Only if you knew Jeon Jungkook,only if you knew,If you tried to understand her,then you woudn't hurt her just by saying those things to her.

"I'm sorry Jungkook,I am really sorry!"She speaks turning her body to face him

"I will never forgive you LALISA"He was also crying.

He then started walking away,leaving her there,

She sniffed.

"I assure you Jungkook,you won't see me tomorrow,I'll leave before the sun rises!"She muttered to herself.

~

Later that night,everything was totally a mess,Mrs Manoban who tried to explain everything to the Jeon's

Lilian and Jungkook's friends who was on their spot,frozen,and glued not being able to move,Nor speak.

Lilian and Jungkook were nowhere to be found,some of the people and visitors left either,There only few of them left at the said place.

Lets just say,Lisa is gone too.

"What now?"Jennie asked herself.

"I already told her this is a bad idea but she didn't listened"She murmured.

"Did you say something?"Taehyung suddenly asked her out of nowhere,she shook her head.

"I can't believe this happened to us!"Taehyung muttered.

Meanwhile,Jungkook run as fast as he could,he the saw his car,he entered his car and drove in a fast speed.

Letting his car bring him somewhere else,that could make him forget all of his problems just in a few minutes.

He was really crying while driving,

"Fuck my life!"

Her touch,her worry,her voice,her face,her lips,her everything,It was all just a play,It was then he realise that it is not Lilian who he lived with.

It is Lisa,

Everything about her,,,Its all fake.

Fuck-  He even fall  in love with her  at the first place,she deceive him and make him look like a fool,in front of her.He looks stupid,and he hated it

"What did I do to deserve this? fuck it!" How many times did he curse this night again? a countless times.

"Fuck you Lilian,fuck you Lisa! this is all your  fault!!"He shouted,"Arrrrrghhhhh!"