•Nine•

Jungkook stood up from his seat and went to grab a drink,,,Not minding to know what kind of drink he just grab,He let it slide down to his throat.

Not knowing That Lisa was staring at him for some reason which Only Lisa knows.

Lisa stood from her seat,"Hmm! what kind of Alcohols does Taehyung have here?"She muttered to herself.

Glancing at Taehyung who was gazing upon Jennie who was also acting like Taehyung didn't exist.

She chuckled,"whatever kind of misunderstanding does you have!I'm sure you'll find a way to solve it!"she murmured.

Her eyes landed again on the drinks,Actually Taehyung have so many kind of drinks,But for some reason,Lisa didn't feel like drinking those,She already tasted every drink Taehyung has.

Cocktail.

Whiskey.

Gin.

Rum.

Tequila.

and whatever kind of drink he have,

Lisa let out a sigh.

"What are you finding? Apple Juice?"That voice is sounds very familiar and hearing his words,Lisa felt offended,She turn her head to Jungkook who was chuckling.

"How dare you to talk to me???"She fired.That made Jungkook shut his mouth,But he soon chuckled.

"What's so funny,,Aren't you gonna apologise for what you did to me Last night?"She was containing her anger.The man turn his head to her and laugh in disbelief.

"Apologise? Aren't you used to it?"He asked again.

"I'm sick of it,,and let me tell you this,,Did you know how much I wanted to choke you a while ago?I really hated seeing you chuckling,Its so disgusting,,I really wanted to puke!"

Lisa's work made Jungkook's face red,,,In anger.On the other hand,Lisa keep on finding a drink,She almost break the bottle as her hand hit on it hardly.

"Will you please stop acting like you hated it! Have you forgotten that you were begging to me every time,,,,"He keep on speaking.

While Lisa,She didn't paid a mind on seeing what kind of drink did she grab.

She just pour it into a glass.

"Why can't you accept the fact,that I will never love you? I will never will,,,"He keep on saying.

Lisa's throat burned as soon as the glass of Martini slid down to her throat.

He keep on saying many things.

"I am just forced to marry you,Lilian,And Yeonji,she is the only woman I love"

Upon hearing his words,Lisa drank her 5th glass of Martini and put the glass on a table harshly causing it to broke,and made her hand bleed.

Her face was red,,Not just because of anger,But also she is drunk,a little,now that she heard Jungkook's confession,She feel piss,betrayed,sadness,and also,Regret.

Why did even Lilian married to this psychotic Perverted Man?.

Not minding the blood dripping down from her hand,She chuckled bitterly.

"You know what Jungkook? Fuck you!!"

"You're forced to Marry Li- Me? Then what do you think of me?"She asked.

'How can my fragile and vulnerable Lili,Love you' Her subconsciousness shouted.

Jungkook was staring at her intensely and purely mad.