•One•

Lalisa Manoban,Hurriedly flew back to Korea,knowing that her twin sister was caught into an accident.

Her twin sister Lilian Manoban,was now on the hospital,She was comatose.

Lisa was worried for her sister,She was now on the Airport,

She was walking with her luggage,Her eyes landed on a woman,who was waving her hands to her.

Lisa smiled seeing her Mom.

She waved back,She approached her mom.

Her mom's guards grab Losa's luggage and put it in their Car,

Lisa hugged her mom,and smiled.

"I missed you very much Mom!"Lisa uttered.

"I missed you too,,Darling!"Her mom smiled.

Soon,they pulled out into the hug and decided to just talk in the car.

"Mom! How's Lilian?"Lisa is so obvious that she really is worried about her sister.Her mom's smile faded.

"She was on a coma"Her mom muttered.

"Mom how did Lilian got into an accident?"Lisa asked.

"She got into a car accident,She was driving in the middle of the road,It was late in the night,I don't know what got into her,,"Her mom started.

"Until the hospital called us and informed us that Lilian was confined."

"I don't know what got into he that night But she seems tense,I caught her into the kitchen grabbing some glass of water".

"I went back to sleep,when I heard a sound of a vehicle,It was Lilian's"

"She drove as fast as she can,speeding her car,,And I don't even know the exact reason why is she like that?"Her mom looked down.

"She was acting very strange that night,and me as a mom didn't even find it out"Her mom was in a verge of crying.

"I know she has problem,But she never intended to tell us,,"Her mom Muttered.

Lisa's eyebrows furrowed.

She is far from her sister but she knew her very well,She is sure their was a problem behind this.

Well Unfortunately,,Lilian and Lalisa are identical,Because they have the same face,have the same appearance perhaps.

But try to observe them,You will notice the difference between the two.

As you can see,Lilian Manoban Is a Vulnerable and Fragile one,She easily cried.On the other hand Lalisa is the exact opposite from her.

Lilian chooses to stay at home,and do her task as a wife of Jungkook.

Yes she is married to Jeon Jungkook,and arrange marriage rather.

Even Knowing that Lilian don't love Jungkook,she never loved Jungkook at all.

But the idea of arrange marriage never bothered her,If they are married,then they are married,She'll do the task as Jungkook's wife,

Taking care of her husband.

Meanwhile,Lisa,,she is a workaholic,being single in her entire life was never been a problem to her,Why would she mind it? She can live in her life alone,In fact,she used to be alone,and just focused on work.

She can live her life without someone,Well she have her work and salary.

Her family was in the Korea while she was on the Australia,doing her work.