•Fourty-Seven•

A minute later,they found themselves sitting on the huge Van,heading into Chaeyoung's condo.

Lisa is with them off course,She just decided to go with them,Its been a long time since she visited Chaeyoung's condo.

She often book there every time she got stranded,Her company is not far from her condo though,that is why- sometimes she just decided to sleep there for maybe 1 to 2 nights.

"I'm so excited to enter Chaeyoung's condo"Jimin facepalmed himself as soon as he noticed that he said it loudly,He seems too excited.

And he is being obvious

He is acting like  this,cause this means something,He likes Chaeyoung,for the very first time they met,Even if they barely see each other.

They still shared the same brain cells.And he knows they will getting close to each other.

The rest looked at him teasingly,something is really on In here.

But they shrugged it off,they don't wanted to got brought things without knowing the whole reason properly.

But once  they'll know something us really between the two,They'll still support Jimin no matter what.

off course,that's what the friends would do right?

Soon enough,

They all finally arrived at the said destination,Heck- they couldn't imagine that this is Chaeyoung's condo,It's huge as heck.

No wonder,this is quite famous here too.

Its elegant,and just by looking outside,You can tell that its spacious.

"This place is amazing."

Some butlers hurriedly went to them and helped  them with their things.

They didn't speak more though,since they can't really speak English fluently.

It was Lisa who talked to the butlers.

"Ms Roseanne is waiting inside,Ms Alice" The butler spoke.

Lisa nodded.

"Lets go now,guys"Lisa glanced at them.

Later on,They were standing the spacious lobby of the said condo,Smell is so refreshing,

Noticing the spacious place,they actually notice that,There are only few people who stayed here.

"I can stay here for the rest of my life"Hoseok murmured unknowingly.

"Guys!!"Chaeyoung waved her hands amusingly while walking to them.

They were looking at her amusingly either just like they always does,But its not the reason though.She looks different today,she looked casual,wearing a formal cloth,Plain white shirt,paired with a shorts,Exposing her white long thighs.

Looking at Chaeyoung,they glanced at Jimin who was already gawking at the lady,They plastered a teasing grin on their faces.

But they didn't make it too obvious to notice though.

"Hi Roseanne! Nice to see  you again"Namjoon speak to hear,making the lad to chuckle in amusement.

"I'll lead the way"She waved her hand leading them on the way.

They walked inside the elevator.

Even the elevator was quite huge.

They often talked too much,and seem like there is no problem all the time.