•Seven•

Lalisa Woke up,Her head was throbbing in pain,She caressed her forehead and glance at the time,7:50 am.

Her eyes roam around,and then,the scene that happened last night flashed through her mind.

"That fucker!"

Then the scene where she cried last night flashed to her mind,She felt embarrassed and disgusted to herself,A woman like her shouldn't seem weak,In front of a man like Jungkook.

She stood up from her bed,"what if he was downstairs? No-no um!  ahh! I'm Sure he was on his work!"She was hesitating wether going downstairs or  not.

Gulping her own spit,She opened the door,slowly and surely trying not to make a noise,But what idiot would think that door won't make a sound am I right?

She peeked through the stairs,When she noticed that no one was there,except for the maids off course,She let out a relief sigh,

"I swear! I will never forgive him!"She  muttered to herself,Nonchalantly.

"That son of a bitch! Is that how he will treat Lilian?"She muttered again.

'Opsss! Mrs Jeon isn't a bitch,,I forgot,,My bad!!' She mentally facepalmed herself.

She didn't realize she was already standing there the whole time,Floating in her minds,She snapped out of her thoughts when the Bell rang,

"Mrs Lili! Mr.Kim Taehyung is here!"The maid spoke as soon as she opened the door.

A man revealed,Losa's eyebrows furrowed

Taehyung?

The man waved his hands amusingly,And he was having this boxy smile of his,"Hi! Lilian!"The man named Taehyung greeted him.

Lisa remained silent and still standing there,Don't know what to do.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows,"Aren't you gonna greet your Long time Bestfriend?"He uttered,Asking perhaps.

'Bestfriend?' She thought.

'Maybe he was a friend of Lilian?'

"T-Taehyung!!!"She gave him a sarcasm smile,She went to his direction wanting to give him a hug.

"How are you my friend?"She acted.Throwing a hug into the man.The man grinned.

"I am perfectly fine Lili,,How bout you?"He asked hugging her back,"I'm,,,,,Fine!"She uttered.

Even if she knew that she is an Idiot knowing that,She entered this kind mess.

But nahh! Its her choice,Therefore,She will end it and get out of it.

"Hmmm! US is great if you ask,I really learned so many things there and off course,I learned their language!"He smiled.

'English Language?' She thought.

She laughed awkwardly,"That's great!"She uttered.

"Off course It is my maid reason why I wanted to go abroad you know!"He uttered again.Smiling

'His smile is great!'

She didn't know she was already smiling,Mesmerising his smile.

"Am I that handsome for you to stare at me like that?"he chuckled at his own words.

"You're handsome but not as handsome as-"But he cut her off

"Jungkook?,,yeah you always said that!"He rolled his eyes playfully,Her eyebrows furrowed