•Fourty•

(A/N: I recommend to you,to listen to this song while reading,,Its "The Call" By Regina  Spektor)

He slightly moved,feeling the pain
engulfing all over his body,His head throbbing in pain,

While she, she was on the airport,sitting on the chair waiting for the signal.

As he slowly opened his eyes,meeting the blur sight of the sunlight,a few memories ran to his mind.

The thoughts which she considered as her great memories,Soon flashed to her mind.

"L-Lilian?" How can he even say her name when he despised her? Have he forgotten what he did to her,,cursing her all the way he could,Not just her but Lisa also.

On how Jungkook worried for her,hugged her,comfort her,But was now gone.

His eyes widen upon realising,

Everything is finally done.

when he realised,that his right eyes  was paining,"Damn!" He forgot that he got into a fight last night.

"I'm really sorry!! Jungkook!"She speak to herself,"From now On I'll never bother you again"  she added

He glanced at his bed,A few blood tainted the bed,He suddenly painted a nonchalant look over his face,and looked at the window?Just as he turn his head.

"Please forgive me"

Meeting the beautiful but rare  frame of Lilian's picture in his table.

It was then she found herself scrolling at her phone,On the gallery to be exact.Staring at his beautiful photos in her gallery.

He clenched his fist,He suddenly slam his hands into her  picture causing it to fall and break down into the floor.

She caressed the screen and smiled.Sadly 

He is totally mad that just a single photo will make him look like a beast.

She looked so calm,Yet inside her she was screaming.

it indeed remind him of her  though.

Today is her flight back to Australia,she really have a business to deal with,If you think she's planning to come back.

Well- You got it very wrong! She'll be staying at Australia for the rest of her life.

"I hate  you!!I hate you,,Lalisa!!!"He shouted.

A few times they spent together,She finally realise that,She loved him.She fall for him,even if she should not.

When,

"Jungkook? Jungkook what's going on?"Mrs Jung suddenly opened the door of his room.

"Mrs Jung? Am I a toy?"He chuckled bitterly.

The woman sighed,"Don't treat yourself as one Jeon,You are not!"

"Then why is everyone around me is toying  me?"He suddenly cried."Is it because of Lisa?"He looked at Mrs Jung.

"How'd you know her?"He didn't expect that.

"I know what  she did to you Jungkook"Mrs Jung added.

"But you won't see her again,Jungkook!! I came  here at 6 A.M and She is already not here! I took my chance to look at the closet?even her dress wasn't here!"Mrs Jung explained.