•Fourty-Three•

"Lisa? Lisa is are you alright?"

Chaeyoung kept on asking her friend how is Lisa going.

Just day when she started working on her own company again,which made Chaeyoung relief,She misses her work so much.

She just can't keep herself from being worried of Lisa,She looks so problematic.

Not just that but,she seems sick,She looks so pale,and lifeless,This is not the Lisa she knew before.

"Lisa? are you alright? I'll handle the meeting,you can take a rest first"Chaeyoung patted her back.

"I'm,I'm alright Chae! Don't worry!"She speak rather like a whisper.

"You look like not,,I'll go to the meeting,Take a rest Lisa,,You keep on working!"Chaeyoung patted her back one last time and started walking away,leaving Lisa in her office.

Just as Chaeyoung finally left her,

"That is not the reason why I'm like this Chae-"She muttered to herself.

Maybe,just maybe,she just need a rest and a peace of mind for now.She can barely forget that scene.

And it always flashed to her mind.

She is worried,Jungkook will never forgive her for the rest to his life.

Its funny to say,that her heart was beating for him,and that means,She is falling deeper for him.Heck- Even if she keep on denying it,,It will always be the truth.

Keeping on avoiding it,,and even running away from it,,You can't really avoid it cause it'll chase you.

She is in love with him which she believes its wrong,Her mind keep on telling her to keep her distance away from him.

But feelings can't deny it.

you know,If you are really in love with someone,You'll fight for it.But nahh! that idea just came from a novels and movies,

Her way is different.

If you really love someone,then you'll set hum free,if you want a peace in the end.

Its good for the both of them,That's what she think,

Only if she knew,How Impatient Jungkook right now to see her,

she was floating in her thoughts when her phone rung,making her to come back to her senses.

"Ha? oh!"She blinked twice and fished out her phone,Seeing the caller's ID she smiled.

It was Lilian.

Upon reading her sister's name,Can make her feel relief.

"Hello! Lali- how are you?"

she chuckled upon hearing her sister

"I'm fine Lili- How about you?"

"Still the same,,By the way! you're secretary called me and informed me about you? You don't feel okay,aren't you? you're just lying"

Lisa went silent,Really? Chaeyoung?

"I'm fine Lilian, really.Don't worry about me"

"How can't I? Lisa?"

"...."

"By the way Lisa? You should go home now,,Let your secretary handle your work,I'm sure she can handle it"