•Thirty-Two•

Lisa and Jennie often visited Mrs Manoban and Lilian on the mansion,They were taking this chance while Jungkook was On his work.

Well,this is their only chance.

still the same,They've been talking and laughing,They even did some of the house doings,like cooking and even doing the house chores,helping the maids.

Well,they weren't actually seems like exhausted while doing all of those since,They took as their fun times.

This should be added to their memory list.

"What are we going to do next?"Lisa asked still holding her stomach as she can't stop herself from laughing every time Lilian will tell a joke.

Also,Lilian already talked to Jennie,and apologise for what she did about lying,And Jennie being an understanding friend Forgives her,You can't actually resist everything when it comes to your best friend,Well unless you are a fake friend.

Though the lady couldn't keep herself from being worried,Not just for Lilian but also for Lisa.

Now that she know,that Lilian and Hyeonghwa was really in a secret relationship,She can do nothing but to support them also.

What's wrong about it? She saw how caring and responsible Lover Hyeonhwa is to Lilian,unlike Jungkook,,He is just being a Husband because of the contract,that was before.

Now,Jungkook is acting really like a husband at this time,Caring about Lilia- I mean Lisa,because Lisa lived with him right.

Jennie can't keep herself from being curious of 'Jungkook changed but because of Lisa,but he expects her to be Lilian all the time' which really is a very hard thing to bare and solve.

Lilian excused herself as her phone buzzed for the umpteenth time at this day,which they presumed to be Hyeonghwa,He keep on calling Lilian like every after 5 minutes,like heck- He is being a over protective and over reacting boyfriend all the time.

Off course,Lilian- She couldn't actually resist Hyeonghwa so,She didn't waste a time to answer his important calls.

Lisa and Jennie just let her though.

.

At this moment,Lisa and Jennie really have to Go home since its getting late,

"guys don't forget to Visit me tomorrow okay? I will miss you!"Lilian muttered giving them her last Hug for this day.

Giving Lisa and Jennie each hug,

Click!

Click!

Lisa gave Lilian her warmest hug too.

"We better get going now Lili- See you tomorrow!"Jennie smiled and hopped into her car,

Lisa decided to bring her own car this time since Jungkook have been asking about it.

Jennie drove off followed by Lisa,

Little did they know,someone was actually watching them,and that sound of click?! That was the sound of camera.

~

Ding!

Jungkook's phone buzzed again,receiving a message,He rolled his eyes as he knows it was that message again,Keeping on sending him a lot of pictures of Lilian.

Ding!

Another one,

He he decided to just put his phone into a silent mode so that this message wouldn't bother him again.