•Thirty-Six•

Lisa stared at him silently,She can't actually speak and her mind was completely Blank.

She just stared at his sleeping sight,He was sleeping on the couch,

Meanwhile,She decided to just go upstairs,To the guestroom off course.

While walking upstairs,She don't know why, a tear was threatening to fall from her eyes.

Why is she even crying,

She went inside the guestroom and slept,She was totally not in her mind.

~

The morning comes and Lisa opened her eyes slowly,Suddenly...The memories happened last night flashed through her mind.

She heaved out a defeated sigh.

She stood from the bed and walked on the door,She was hesitating wether to open the door or not.

But she opened it.

She headed downstairs just to see the sight of Jungkook,he was still sleeping.

What happened last night,feels like this is the end of her,I mean,,,she couldn't stay at here any longer

She must leave,

But she will not runaway,Leaving and running away is different.

She better fix this mess before she'll leave right?

How?

How is she going to fix it,if she,herself have no idea how.

She is totally stuck up,

She went to the kitchen and decided to Just cook,As she was cooking silently,

She guess she stayed at the kitchen for about half of an hour.

She didn't even realise that Jungkook was already awake,He was sitting on the couch and stared at her,Blankly.

"Lilian"He called out making her eyes widen,She slowly turn her head to meet his.

She didn't speak,She don't actually don't know what to say,She is afraid that once she'll talk,He might explode.

"What happened last night? And why am I here in the couch,Shouldn't I be with you?"She stopped,and looked at him.

'Seriously?'

He doesn't have any idea what happened last night,that liquor really made a huge impact to him making him to forget what happened last night.

About how he talk to Lisa,making her feel embarrass and ashamed.

"I- uh! you- you just- um!"she was stuttering.

"I have no idea,yeah! that's right,Why are you even sleeping in the couch right?"She laughed sarcastically.

Jungkook just raised his eyebrows at her.

"I- I mean,,,"She sighed

"You, you slept there,be-causeeeee,,,You're drunk last night!"She muttered,Making Jungkook to look at her confusingly.

"I'm drunk?"She blink a few times,She nodded repeatedly,He can actually feel his head throbbing.

"You don't remember anything?"She asked.And he shook his head.

"Just sit here Jungkook,I prepared a food!"She spoke.

Jungkook walked into the table as well,

He sat on the chair and noticed Lis walking away,"Where are you going?"he asked.

"Aren't you going to eat?"He added,she didn't speak but sighed,She walked to the table and sit in front of him.

"You look,,Odd!"He murmured.

~

"Jungkook?"She called him.

"Don't you really remember anything happened last night?"she asked.

"I- I remembered I drove off,and- And I went to a place,what place is it again?- Then,then- I came home drunk?"He is totally confused.

"That's all?"- Lisa

"That's all I remember"He added.

"Have you forgotten that you asked me Who I am?"She asked nonchalantly,she didn't care if she is being obvious.So what? If she knows where this all will end.

he raised his eyebrows,

"What?"

"You said, "Why would you even Help me?" , " I don't need your help" ,"Who are you by the way?!" , "Are you my Lilian?", "You are not My Lilian" " She deadpanned

Jungkook left there totally shock,

"I- Did I really?-"

"Yeah! You said,,,I am not Lilian!",'I am not Lilian'

He looked away.'Why did I say that?' He though to himself.

"I'm sorry Lilian!"He eyed the woman,But what she said to him made him to shut his mouth.

"Don't be,Jungkook, I understand you!"She speak.

"But If I ask you a question,would you believe me?"She is sounded so deadly serious right now.

"What is it?"- Jungkook.

She paused for a while,and sighed.

"Never mind,I think its not the right time to ask you this!"She muttered continuing to munch her food,so was he.

~

"Jennie! My world is getting smaller " Jennie is a bit worried about Lisa's words on the line.

"What are you going to do Lisa,do you need my help,Our help!"She asked.

"Thank you for doing all of this Jen- cause I badly needed you!"

"What us your next move"

"I'll tell him everything,When the right time comes"

With the last words,Lisa bid her goodbye to Jennie and ended the call.

What would be her next move?

Will this all end in peace?

Is everything gonna be alright?

Or it is just Lisa who was hoping all of this to be fine,Even just in her dream.

She wished,this is all just her dream,which she'll wake up one day,And everything is all fine.

But badly,it isn't,even if she wished all this to be her dream,its impossible,since It'll still end into her nightmare.

no matter what she do,She have to deal with this.